Used 2014 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews

Used 300 for Sale
Select your model:
1...123456

Pros
Cons

Mopar for Old people

Rich N, 09/01/2019
4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

90K and not a major problem

Great Car

bill, 03/26/2020
C 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Best Car Ive Had , Ive Been Thru 3 , I have A 2014 300C V6 and i think its turbo cause it whistles a little , this thing can keep up with hemis and its stock and ive beat a few racing ! i cant explain enough how much i love this car it was the greatest investment so far, im 18 , i hope i can upgrade to a 2020 300c or srt8

2014 Chrysler 300C AWD

Steve Z, 05/31/2020
C John Varvatos Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Best car I ever owned for the money. Has more features than many more expensive luxury sedans.

The overall best car we've even owned

Jim&Bev, 08/08/2020
C 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

We were shocked to see that Consumer Reports did not recommend our car. All we can say is, "that seems a bit suspicious to us"....Is someone not paying them enough or what. This Chrysler 300C is the best car we've even owned as far as quality and dependability. We've owned new Cadillacs and Lincolns too. And we would not go back after experiencing this car. We will buy another new one when the time comes.

Best 300 I owned

Ice Martinez , 02/14/2021
C 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This was my 2 300 I had purchased. 1st was a 2000 c and my 2nd was 2014 300 uptown awd ,leather , moonroof this this was loaded beside not having the v8 I was more than pleased with my car . I had zero issues besides regular maintenance. I always ran it on premium gas . I need a tow vehicle for my 1965 impala and no room to keep this in my garage. I was sad the day of the sale and wish great luck on its new owner .

1...123456