Used 2012 Chrysler 200 Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used 200 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

One fine vehicle

blacky4, 02/16/2012
S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have been waiting for my fully loaded Chrysler 200S V6 and I received it a few days ago. I have to say it was well worth the wait. The first thing I noticed was its fit and finish is outstanding, especially the interior. Next is how smooth and quiet it is at road speed. Then I put the pedal to the metal and unleashed those 283 horses, and boy, this baby flies! I read many reviews on this car, and it seems like for every positive review there was some character ripping it apart, calling it a warmed over Sebring, etc. Well, if you are in the market for one of these, the only advice I can give is take one for a drive and judge it for yourself. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Brand New 2012 Chrysler 200 S

6th_mopar, 02/28/2012
S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Just picked up my 200 S this afternoon. Power from Pentastar 3.6 V-6 is very good. Slight torque steer as noted in a few other columns, but about the same as in a Honda or Toyota. Navigation and sound system is superb. Proud to have bought and am driving my 6th American Mopar product. (75 Duster, 97 Cirrus, 01 Concorde, 02 Intrepid, 06 300). More to come after I get this one broken in. Initial impression is very good. Glad I test drove it and bought it.

Chrysler Got It Right!

tonys13, 02/14/2012
S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Great first impression! Seats are great; ride is sporty and comfortable; throttle is responsive; sound system is great; Controls in touch screen are a breeze to use; SAT, NAV, MC is great. This car feels like a high end euro model!

2012 200 V6

Alexandria, 09/25/2015
S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car almost exactly one year ago. It's been in for repair way more than a car as new as it is with as low miles as it has. Cylinder head back in February. Then they rebuilt the transmission in May, brought it back in July because it was doing the same thing but they supposedly didn't find anything, then because it obviously didn't change brought it back in August they replaced a valve in the transmission, September the torque converter(which is something I told them to look at the second time they didn't find anything) AND the Cylinder head AGAIN. It's all under the extended warranty that THANK GOD I purchased. I bought it with 53K miles, it now has 70K miles. A car in my opinion should not need all those major repairs with those miles. Plus I kept asking them to look at the torque converter The buying exp. was terrible too, I was pressured into buying the car and he didn't give me a chance to look at many other vehicles. Outside of the major repair issues I love the car. I think it's sharp looking, rides smoothly when it's working, has great features and amazing power. Around 290HP is pretty awesome plus gets GREAT gas mileage for a V6. I love the LED lights around the headlights and the taillights too.

something is wrong with this picture

karen wyant, 01/27/2016
LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Right now four of us who own a 2012 chrysler 200 are having to have a heater core put in as no heat on passenger side and does not defrost on passenger side have been advised that cost is 6-800! Sounds like a recall problem but mechanic says that is normal for a chrysler 200!

12345...9