Used 2019 Chevrolet Suburban Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Suburban for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

I love my Suburban

Greg, 04/13/2019
Premier 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I have always been a Ford Truck guy , Pick Up truck and Excursion , and then I wonder into Ourisman Chevy in Baltimore and Took out a Suburban for a Nice Test Drive , I was impress with style and Interior of Model I took out , Told salesman that i needed a little more then a trip around the block , so We took a nice Ride . So I came back told them i see them in a week and went Home , Got on Chevy Site and Built my Suburban , I went for the Premier , and got Everything i wanted and back to Dealer No Hassle sat and built and order , I have had my Suburban since November I thought I put about 15000 miles a year on it , Here we are almost easter I just had my second oil change at dealer and over 14000 miles , so that 15000 is out the window , The Comfort of Suburban is great and ease of getting in and out for passengers in Front or 2nd row is easy I doubt i ever need the 3rd but i am sure it be fine , handling is awesome , Just did a trip to charleston sc it 562 miles from Balt to downtown , Mileage is great on road , I have bump avg of 22 letting cruise control do most of the work . just running 5 mph over speed limit , The GPS is great and and various safety control help keep you in your lane and aware , But great thing is taking a few breaks on the trip arrive in Charleston not feeling like i had did 562 miles . Not Stiff or Tired I enjoyed the ride , and with GPS I was warned of a Traffic Issue and It took me around it , So as I looked over at 95 south and North Sitting still , I just eased by on 301 because of Technology at it best . Oct 2020 , 38,900 miles on my Suburban , I am very happy with it , I think i get great fuel mileage on road i am 21.plus per gallon that using the cruise control , most times on highway , my dealer ourisman at security blvd baltimore giving me great service , I have had one issue engine light came on it was a fuel injector that happen about 20,000 . i think i get 50,000 miles out of my tires , I still have good tread and wearing even So if your looking for a great SUV , I would recommend , I know that in couple years i trade in get another

Great vehicle for post pandemic travel

Vince, 05/20/2020
LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I picked this up to move my family interstate to visit relatives. I sometimes drive and sometimes fly. Usually myself and one of my kids. When the whole family and dogs wanted to go I was stuck without a suitable vehicle. I used Turo and rented a standard Escalade last year. I liked the luxury, but it was still too small. Most of the gadgets were a bit over the top and not needed IMO. So I had been eyeballing the Suburban or Yukon XL. I'm glad I did. It's essentially a personal limo to drive around in comfort. Super good seats and very quiet. Ride is good. The new engines are game changers with good power even with the 5.3l and impressive fuel economy compared to models of the past. Pull the seats up and you have a long bed enclosed pickup truck. With the length being a city block, the backup camera is a game changer as well. It would be impossible to maneuver in confidence without it. Mine is a 4x4 and I have owned several to go to my hunting camp. I haven't tried this one yet though but with the fascias and no low range it's probably best for sandy roads and not true offroad. It's the ultimate all purpose interstate travel and around town utility vehicle. I'm very happy with it.

Denali XL without the price tag!

Chris R, 02/01/2019
Premier 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

We recently purchased a 19' Suburban Premier Plus with the 6.2L V8. It's unbelievable! It's by far the most comfortable vehicle we've owned and is very nimble for it's size. If you are looking at a Denali XL or Escalade, look here first. It's the same vehicle with the same options for much less. Thank you Chevy for looking out for the middle class!

Comfortable and powerful car

Neil, 04/10/2020
Premier 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

This car is the best suburban I owned. This Is my 3rd suburban and I was impressed by the technology on the car. The engine and transmission are still the older fashioned transmission and v8 but they work! Definitely recommend you get the premier with magnetic ride.

Awesome vehicle!!!!

Jenny, 08/29/2019
LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Why didn’t I buy one sooner?! Love this massive vehicle, lots of power, leg room, no complaining kids, storage is insane and not to mention it is a beauty! Update*Its been a year and I still love it the same. No issues at all, would purchase all over again!