Skip to main content

$13,400

Save as much as $1,110
Select your trim:
12345...6

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2021 Spark, so we've included reviews for other years of the Spark since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
4 out of 5 stars

My urban car

Bill, 03/13/2020
updated 09/24/2020
2020 Chevrolet Spark 1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)

The Spark is exactly what it is intended to be--an urban run-about! I find it to be attractive in looks and efficient to drive. The visibility is great and I have no complaints. It is a small car and that is what I expected.

3 out of 5 stars

Accident safe!!!

Susan Hermann, 01/24/2020
2020 Chevrolet Spark 1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)

I was T-boned on the driver's side and the emergency crew had to take door off to get to me. However, I only sustained minor injuries due to the side airbags! For a small car, it has a lot to offer!

Outstanding Economical Car

Ed, 08/28/2020
2020 Chevrolet Spark LS 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is an outstanding vehicle. I also own a Lincoln Town Car and a 4 door Ford F350 Dually Superduty diesel. This car is fun to drive, is very economical, runs great, not a single problem, the AC cools off the car immediately even in 115 degree Phoenix summers. I find myself experiencing withdrawal if I go too many days without driving this car. Yes it is small, but it can carry four adults, has four doors, and is very reliable and inexpensive to purchase and maintain. If you need a bigger car, don’t complain about the size of this car. If you are willing to spend more money, you can get a bigger car, but you will not find a better value than this car. I can’t wait to take it out again today. I love the car.

New car after 15 years

Sue Smith, 05/21/2021
2021 Chevrolet Spark 1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl CVT)

I love the style handling color and all but the change of all the new gadgets and backup screen and knobs and dials kinda threw me! I am slowly getting used to them but love my Spark! I am at 77 years of age like a new driver lol 😝But I love it!!!

5 out of 5 stars

Much better than the previous version!

Anthony H, 01/10/2020
2020 Chevrolet Spark LS 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl CVT)

Just purchased a brand new 2020 LS with the CVT. I cannot express how much of an improvement this is over the previous. I had a 2014 LS with the manual. The only feature I’ll miss is the power windows. Though the power driver door lock is handy. I can reach all the locks so I don’t mind if they are manual, but it’s nice having one that is power, and unlocks when you turn the car off. I have never minded manual windows though and getting Bluetooth, Apple/Android support, and a backup camera is pretty sweet for a “cheap” car. This 1.4 CVT our accelerates my old 1.2L 5spd, rund lower revs at highway speed, and the engine is considerably quieter! Handling is similar, but less body roll, softer ride, and much tighter steering. The interior is multiple orders of magnitude improved over my 2014. That’s all I can say. I mean hey, it’s still a tiny car. :) We will see how fuel economy compares to my 2014 as it routinely got 41 in summer and 38 winter with mixed driving. If you’re looking for a small and affordable runabout, Chevrolet has produced something simply amazing. Emphasis on the simple part, but definitely amazing. Plus it’s historical reliability history is much improved over the prior generation. I know mine had some weird electronic gremlins, those appear to be fixed on this one, but time will tell. So far I’m genuinely impressed.

12345...6