Used 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Consumer Reviews - 79 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:

Can't Get Much Better!
By Dana

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

You won't be disappointed, Chevy delivers!

Love my truck
By Stewart

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I have had this truck for about a year. It had about 75k miles when I bought it and I've added about 15k I did the transmission maintenance through Chevy and since then I have only had to do oil changes. Truck runs great and looks great. I don't get killer mileage but I also added a 6" lift and 35" tires. Looks great though. Love my truck! Highly recommend.

I love my truck
By K.E. Gunderman

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Got a great deal on the lease, but the residual is to high and I will have no choice but to let it go. The buyout will cost me another $130.00 a month more than I am paying now. Being on a fixed income, this is something I can not do. But the truck its self is great. I get a lot of compliments on it. Its a LT all star package. Dose not have some of the accessories but it has the ones I wanted most. My wife hates it, but for only one reason. It sits to high and she has a problem getting in and out. I was not going to put on running boards on a leased vehicle. If I do end up somehow keeping it. I will put them on. If I am allowed to extend my lease, I will.

Keep on truckin'
By Merrill Broad

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Look it's a great truck. I've taken curves on 4 lanes with sport sedans side by side just for the fun of it. It really holds the road. The ride is exceptionally smooth and there isn't a rattle or air whistle to be heard. I love it. My only complaints are the headlights and the nav system. Straight ahead the headlights are fine, but there is nearly nothing on either side. I need just a little bit off light when pulling out of driveway and turning onto a street. Maybe there's a deep ditch I could put the rear wheels into so I shouldn't turn too sharp or worse a person walking down a side walk I should yield to. A little light would be nice in those situations. The Navigation will get you there, but it's really annoying and it would be nice to change the voice.

Buy after lease
By Tony

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71 LTZ 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I am a legend, great truck!!!!