Used 1993 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Consumer Reviews

$845 - $1,703

Used S-10 Blazer for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Driving and ownership

Steven Miller, 02/13/2009

This is one seriously fun car to drive, has some good power for its size and its easy to take care of and maintain. It would be nice to find parts for it a little easier though.

Great SUV

melissa, 07/04/2006

I love this car. This is the first SUV I've owned and before this I only drove BMWs. The room is great and the only thing I am changing is the exterior so it is custom to my liking.

blazers rule

big boper, 05/28/2002

blazers are the best suv ever. i reccomend all buyers to get a blazer.

1993 s10 Blaza

madkat, 06/20/2002

I got mine from a friend with almost 200,000 miles on it and it still runs really good for me. that's pretty impressive. Also it is cool to drive.

Needs Parts!!!

Chevroletdislike, 09/18/2002

This vehicle was bought with 35,000 miles on it in 94. It now has 105,000 and is running some how? It has been through one 4.3 engine even before my family got a hold of it (apparently it had some sort of rattle). Since I have had it I have had more than 3 recalls on the ABS system, a new brake booster, master cylinder, a/c blower, water pump, EGR valve, A/c compressor, radiator hoses, serpentine belt, a new transmission (automatic), belt tensioner and a few other problems. It really doesn't like to pull well out of sand. The shocks are gone and the ride is not to good.

The Best S-10 Ever

Dexter, 10/29/2002

I have the best s-10 ever

Best car I have ever owned

Laz, 11/21/2003

I have owned this car for almost 11 years and I can only say is the most reliable car I have ever had. I never owned a car more than 5 years

93' S-10 Blazer with Vortec

Static, 03/12/2003

I bought this truck back in August of 02 and it seems to be alright, but has some problems. I've had to change the EGR valve (over $200) because I got stranded a few times, though easy to fix. It just rolled the 200,000 mile mark and the motor is getting tired, but has good take off. Just recently had to replace the ICM (Ignition Control Module). Overall I love offroading in this truck and the 4WD has great traction. Very cool to drive.

Love it

djrunc, 03/22/2003

I'm 15 and this is my first vehicle. Usually girls like myself want a small car, but I love the size. It's very comfortable and drives very well.

Fun SUV

redneckflboy, 02/22/2007

I've owned many trucks and my Blazer is by far the best. I have a little over 207,000 miles on it, and I've only had minor problems. It has more get up and go than most cars today. The 4wd gets used regularly. I can keep up with almost any other truck. I can honestly say as much as I abuse my truck, no other truck I've had holds up as well as my blazer. Its my daily driver as well as my toy. It's not uncommon for me to drive 1500 miles a week or more. I would really love to get another one. I love my truck.

51050