Used 2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Consumer Reviews

Used Monte Carlo for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

Worst Car I've Owned - NO MORE GMS

lastGM, 02/07/2003

Bought this car new - nothing but problems: ABS, Fuel leak under hood, transmission problems... I will NEVER buy another GM car.

Chevrolet 2000 Monte Carlo LS 2dr.

2DR LS Coupe, 03/14/2006

Great gas mileage. Uncomfortable seating, makes back hurt with way front seats are made. Too uncomfortable entering and geting out of car, both front and back seats. Too low from front stepping out of car in front. Back headrests are very uncomfortable when trying to turn head, unable to see behind. The younger ones like drivng it though. So far it has been reliable and I do believe it is well made. I will never buy another 2 Dr. Too uncomfortable.

My love let me down

Hera, 07/11/2008

I fell in love at first sight with the newer Monte and bought one in 2004. It was an excellent car for the first year or so then things started to go downhill. By 75,000 miles the car started missing and hesitating which seemed to be fixed by frequent tune-ups but the solution was only temporary. Now, with a year left on my 5 year loan, the car has major electrical problems - turn signals only work occasionally, some of the lights in the car quit working, it has troubling power surges that make it stutter while moving and it keeps killing a perfectly good battery. I was advised to dump it soon by a mechanic I took it to recently. And I too had to replace the driver side window switch.

Hey Baby! Nice Car!

Xplicit Kontent, 12/10/2008

I bought this car last year. All in all, I love this car! The seats have adjustable lumbar support which makes it easy to make your seat have the perfect level of comfort and you have lots of room instead of being cramped together. I added a K&N air filter and add Lucas Oil fuel additive each time I change my oil. These two things jumped my gas mileage from 21 to 26 mpg(city) and 29 mpg(highway). I recommend this!

Best Car I've Ever Owned

geege, 05/16/2002

This car has the best combination of style, comfort, power and amenities. It is a joy to own. Other than a rattle under the car that has been fixed, I have had absolutely no problems with this car.

12345...10