2018 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Reviews - 8 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cruze model:

Not impressed so far............
By RS Bauserman

2018 Chevrolet Cruze LT 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Have had my Cruze LT hatch for 29 days today and, so far, am not impressed. This vehicle replaced a 09 Cobalt Sedan, with a manual, that was the best vehicle I had ever owned. The "Android Auto" feature is constantly "offline" and this is supposed to be 1 of the biggest perks of this vehicle. It is hard to get in and out of and I have yet, after 29 days of ownership, found a comfortable seating position. The "start/stop" feature, which I was aware of, is already annoying as well. So far my best mpg figures have been 27.4, far from what I expected. Maybe I expected too much after 8 great years with the Cobalt. There may be a Ford Ecosport in my immediate future...

Cheap Luxury
By James

2018 Chevrolet Cruze LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Go to Piehl motors princeton il if you like a car they will help with the research with any model like the cruze and what to expect. Never had this model but wanted to give it my hard test. It looks nice and drives great with alot of bang for less of the big cost. Thanks to the sells team for all the help with purchase and savings.

Better Then Most
By Nicholas

2018 Chevrolet Cruze Premier 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Comfort , Style , ours has the Kalahari Leather interior really stylish a real eye catcher Exterior is Peppermist gray withe Premier package with the buyers insentive less then 18K its a no brainer and 38 MPG !!!!!

MISSING PUN
By Maya Ballard

2018 Chevrolet Cruze LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Okay, listen, when I'm driving my car, and I decide hey I want to go on Cruise, it always pops up saying "Cruise set to" and whatever speed. BUT. IM DRIVING A CRUZE. It would have been so great for it to say "Cruze set to". THATS SUCH A GOOD PUN. I mean, whoever made the interior design HAS no soft spot for puns and that's my only complaint.

Sporty for this old guy
By Ronald Turton

2018 Chevrolet Cruze Premier 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Good highway performance maintains speed with little effort. Feels solid I love the appearance was going to buy Ford Escape and tool Cruz for test drive and I thought this is car for me. Three reason style ride and performance between 40 and 42 miles per gallon on highway.