Used 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Consumer Reviews - 26 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

What's Missing and is important!
By Jack

2016 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Stingray w/2LT 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

For a sports car with blindspots the car offers absolutely no safety features re such, as if there were no such features such as blind lane warning and side radar. And no emergency sensing braking either. Also, for the side mirrors, no option to have automatic folding when one puts the car in park. A huge disappointment, a "total blind spot" on Chevy's part yet you see such on cars half the price.

That Ghost
By GhostVette

2016 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Stingray w/2LT 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

Lovely white LT2 with hot red interior. Refined quality and a thrill to drive. The car looks hots! As for safety, I would’ve expected Chevy at this day and age to be up on the game with lane departure assistance. The blind spot is horrible and you can easily get in a bind especially in highly flooded traffic areas where people are in a rush. This is absolutely unacceptable for any 2016 to come in such. I love the Bose system and heads up display. Car has a mean rumble. Tires are pricey but HEY......corvette is a lifestyle! They gas mileage is great. I had to return to the dealer because a piece on the front grille popped out and the gas top was stuck and wouldn’t open. It was replaced under warranty. Other than that, its a real beauty. This girl loves her vette. It’s not family friendly so if you need it as a primary car, then don’t waste your money because the value drops quickly in case you would need to trade out!!

It's a Sports Car !
By Jerry

2016 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Stingray w/2LT 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

It is an excellent car with it's 8 speed automatic; a lot of fun to drive. When the summer run flat tires wear out in 15,000 miles you can put on a set of all season non run flats. It will be much quieter, smoother riding and have better wet weather traction. You will give up some performance traction. When driven normally it will get surprisingly good mileage up to 33 mpg on the hwy.

Love My Vette
By ReggieZ

2016 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Stingray Z51 w/2LT 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

Great car!

Lisa’s Baby
By Lisa’s Baby

2016 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Stingray w/1LT 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

I had personally never owned an American made car. Mercedes Benz and BMW’s have been my car of choice for 39 years. I’d never had any thoughts of about a Corvette, until my husband asked my if I’d seen the latest Corvette. I looked at it on-line, and I immediately fell in love with the car. We decided to go to a local dealership and look at the (C7) Corvette. I researched the car, and found great reviews. A few days later I traded my Mercedes and my Z4 BMW and purchased a brand new 2016 Corvette. I have not looked back. This C7 Corvette is a special car. I have the best of both worlds as my husband and I also own a new Mercedes.