Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Corvette for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...12

We have a limited number of reviews for the 1996 Corvette, so we've included reviews for other years of the Corvette since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
4.25 out of 5 stars

Smile per mile

96Torpedo, 12/09/2009
1996 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Over the years I've owned a 72 Corvette Convertible, and a 88 Corvette coupe. I purchases my 96 in June of 2009 with 31000 miles on it. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was coming home with me. I'm 65 years old and this car makes me feel like I'm 25. I'm flexible enough to get in and out with no trouble at all. Looks, power, handling, and most of all, pretty good on gas. I love it. If you're a senior citizen, and want a daily thrill (if you know what I mean), get one and fly into the sunset.

Also Consider
12 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the Chevrolet Bolt EUV
View Offers
Chevrolet.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Fun, Fun, Fun

simbadb, 10/07/2007
1996 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

The last and the best of the C4. The 1996 LT4 engine is a real sleeper and conservatively rated at 330hp. If you can find a fine condition LT4, Buy It!, as this engine option particularly in Collector Edition badging should maintain its value over the coming years.

5 out of 5 stars

'96 Collectors Ed.

bcar2x20, 01/21/2008
1996 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

My '96 Collectors Edition is my daily driver! Live in Colorado and drive rain, snow or shine. I purchased with 108,000 miles and have been pleasantly surprised at how reliable the car is. Performance is great and still gets attention with over 135,000 miles on it. Drove down town last year to view a car show. When leaving a man and his young son walked by as I was getting ready to pull out. Much to my surprise they stopped and admired my car for 2 or 3 minutes stating "nice car we did't get to see Corvette today!". I think that statement speaks for itself. Still amazes me that a 10 year old Vette can have so much performance, quality and reliability for what you pay!

5 out of 5 stars

1996 Collector Corvette

Joe St. Romain, 02/25/2006
1996 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I've bought this Vette new in 1996, and drive it about 6000 exciting miles per year. It is bullet proof sound. I never worry about it leaving me. Other than oil changes, the ONLY maint. on it was 1 set of brake pads, 2 sets of tires, 1 water pump, and 2 batteries. This is a VERY reliable car that can be driven hard if you want to.

4 out of 5 stars

Great ride

smit60, 05/04/2012
1995 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I have been looking for a long time in buying a corvette.I found a 95 coupe that was everything i was looking for.Every one loves the look of the. the ride is nice and easy to get use to driving.anyone would be happy to have 95 corvette.

12345...12