Used 2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Captiva Sport model:

Special Buggy for Elderly couple
By David

2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport LS Fleet 4dr SUV w/2LS (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Great classy car.

Great
By Ivy Farley

2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport LT Fleet 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Me and my husband love this vehicle it is great. The gas mileage is pretty good. Decent get up and go for a 4 cylinder. Convenient Bluetooth and navigation. Love it come with serious radio

Love my Capitva
By John Lechner

2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport LS Fleet 4dr SUV w/2LS (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This a great SUV perfect size smaller than an Equinox bigger than a Trax. L

Love @ first fill up!!!
By Camille Speaker

2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport LS Fleet 4dr SUV w/1LS (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought this car about 6 months ago. We were downsizing,and no longer need the 3rd row seating. I am very impressed with this car. I tend to drive faster than necessary, and I will say you will feel like it takes forever when you first accelerate. But once you get into the freeway or open Rd it's great. I am coming from 8 cylinder vehicle with lots of power and room. This car has it all,minus what I said about takoff. I absolutely fell in love with it when I filled it up. Gas is about 2.14 in Utah right now. It took me 32 dollars when it was barely above the red line. It aid I had 451 miles to empty. I got so excited I texted everyone. I know pretty said but hey that was 2 thanks of gas for me. Also it has ran great, have not had a problem as someone above here had with alignment issues. I have not one complaint besides the takeover/acceleration. And I too had also never heard of this vehicle. Wish they had a newer model.

So far, so good!
By Kristi

2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport LT Fleet 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I came across the Chevrolet Captiva while researching before shopping. I became interested in this vehicle because it seemed the valuation was good when compared to similarly sized vehicles, similar mileage, and similar age. These crossovers were built to go directly to a fleet, meaning they were sold to companies for rental, employees cars and the like. In my search, I found these Captivas were priced anywhere from $2,000 - $4,000 under other similar vehicles in my area. My goal was to find a safe, later model used vehicle that could hold my medical equipment and have easy in and out access for me. I wanted a 4wd to accommodate the winter weather. So far, I am happy with the purchase. My friends and family are impressed. No one has heard of the Captiva before LOL! Hopefully, this vehicle will fit the bill.