2021 Chevrolet Blazer SUV Consumer Reviews

$28,800

Save as much as $3,599
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Love my premier

Stef, 11/27/2020
Premier 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Sporty looks and handling, comfy seats, lots of power with the v6, lack of head room? Give me a break, im 6ft tall and have never had so much head room! Plus tons of leg room front and rear. Great fuel economy if you drive like [non-permissible content removed] but not so great if you like to have fun. Overall love it.

Pirates Pearl

Pirates Pearl , 11/18/2020
RS 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

2021 Chevy Blazer RS...has all of the bells and whistles. My vehicle is iridescent Pearl with 21” rims. A true head turner. All of the features are easy to use and I especially like the lane assist. The Blazer has made a huge comeback!!! It’s a very comfortable ride with power and the Bose sound system makes this a stellar ride.

Catches your eye & fun to drive!

JB, 01/16/2021
RS 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

This is my 5th Chevy lease (3 Traverses then an Equinox) and I love it! I missed the Traverse when I downsized to the Equinox, & was so happy to upgrade to the '21 Blazer! I didn't think I'd need the 6Cyl, but after driving the turbo 4, which didn't drive much better than my Equinox, I drove the 6... what a difference! Much smoother ride all around. I highly suggest the 2LT, AWD (if you live in a state that has snow!), 6cyl. I'd also get it in the Midnight Edition as it looks SO MUCH better w/ the black rims! Otherwise, it looks good, but doesn't stand out as much. I'd also add the Convenience Package. Finally, the interior looks nice, but could look nicer. It didn't compare w/ the interior 2021 Nissan Rogue that I drove before driving the Blazer. However, I stuck w/ Chevy b/c it was just easier, my dealer is so easy to deal w/, & overall I love it. The space is perfectly fine all around, so I don't know what the complaints are all about regarding space. Get the Traverse if you need the 3rd row and more space.

Ad
Build Your Blazer
At a Glance:
  • 9 Colors
  • 6 Trims
  • $28,800starting MSRP
See pricing and options on your next Chevrolet
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.

Sporty, exciting, great handling the 2LT Turbo Eng

Darryl , 10/05/2020
2LT 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

The Blazer 2LT has this quick acceleration while in sports mode that I handle very well, so easy to reb up on 80 mph on the express way maybe due the aerodynamic hood to windshield help to cut through wind burst. While cursing, the 2LT has one of the smoothest rides in a SUV

All Killer No Filler

Dennis H. , 02/13/2021
Premier 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Power is excellent with the 3.6 V6. The transmission shifts perfect. I would like to have seen the console have a built in phone holder but it’s not a necessity. The interior is sporty and there is head room for taller guys. Just a solid car all the way around.