Used 1994 Chevrolet Blazer SUV Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Blazer for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Beats the hell outta Broncos

nate, 02/13/2010
Silverado 2dr SUV 4WD

My dad bought this truck brand new in 1994. Looks just like the picture on this website. I always told him once I turn 16 I'm getting the truck and sure enough I got it. This beast surely is like a rock. My friend has a 94 bronco and we hooked chains. I pulled him all around his own driveway! Id like to put a 4 inch suspension on it and a solid front axle but im happy with it the way it is. Shes got a 150,000 miles and runs as good as the day my dad bought it. Id recommend this thing over any truck cuz nothing can compare to a k5. I wish they would have kept making these instead of converting them to tahoes.

Black Sport

Bluebandit78, 12/09/2002
Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

I love this truck. Had some troubles, trans went (2nd one) SES light comes on. Handles, runs great for 168,000 miles. Second paint job. this thing has been good to me. It has typical gm truck problems but no big deal. I would recommend a 95 or newer to most people.

Like a Rock

Nate, 07/21/2008
Silverado 2dr SUV 4WD

Runs great! Got it brand new in 94 still have and plan on keeping it. Has some minor problems that I can get fixed. But all in all its never failed me.

Pleased but need bigger

94 Blazer, 10/19/2002
Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

The only large repair that Ive had was a faulty distributer. Its been very reliable.

Big Black Blazer

Chris North, 06/28/2005
Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

Has 120k miles on it and I have been driving it for a year and a half now. "Like a Rock" as they said when It was new, was no lie. It's never let me down, and it looks great with charcoal accents and 32's. Besides the wheels and a better CD stereo, it is stock. Slight puff of smoke on startup but that is the valve seals and hurts nothing. Does not use a drop of oil. Only downside is '94 was the last year of that awful "jet inspired" dash layout. Too many buttons, not rotary dials. Kind of cheap plastic. Transmissions need to be babied. ie: Take it out of overdrive when in hilly areas under about 45mph. If the tranny "hunts for gears", thats bad for it. All in all though, I do highly recommend it