Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Blazer for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.75 out of 5 stars

Beats the hell outta Broncos

nate, 02/13/2010
1994 Chevrolet Blazer Silverado 2dr SUV 4WD

My dad bought this truck brand new in 1994. Looks just like the picture on this website. I always told him once I turn 16 I'm getting the truck and sure enough I got it. This beast surely is like a rock. My friend has a 94 bronco and we hooked chains. I pulled him all around his own driveway! Id like to put a 4 inch suspension on it and a solid front axle but im happy with it the way it is. Shes got a 150,000 miles and runs as good as the day my dad bought it. Id recommend this thing over any truck cuz nothing can compare to a k5. I wish they would have kept making these instead of converting them to tahoes.

Also Consider
See Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the Chevrolet Blazer
View Offers
Chevrolet.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.

4.38 out of 5 stars

Black Sport

Bluebandit78, 12/09/2002
1994 Chevrolet Blazer Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

I love this truck. Had some troubles, trans went (2nd one) SES light comes on. Handles, runs great for 168,000 miles. Second paint job. this thing has been good to me. It has typical gm truck problems but no big deal. I would recommend a 95 or newer to most people.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Lives up to its name,Thug,Beast of beauty

lynn86, 07/26/2011
1994 Chevrolet Blazer Silverado 2dr SUV 4WD

I love my truck! Bought it in winter of 2010. Some repairs done, I have minor rust around tips of body. Handles like the dickins. 191209 Kms as of now.I have a question though, anybody know why the speedometer occasionally jumps back and forth, other wise this truck is built likeck. a rock. Im starting on the rust today, Ill say it again *I love my truck! I dont like driving in cars, I feel too close to the ground.

5 out of 5 stars

Like a Rock

Nate, 07/21/2008
1994 Chevrolet Blazer Silverado 2dr SUV 4WD

Runs great! Got it brand new in 94 still have and plan on keeping it. Has some minor problems that I can get fixed. But all in all its never failed me.

3.75 out of 5 stars

Pleased but need bigger

94 Blazer, 10/19/2002
1994 Chevrolet Blazer Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

The only large repair that Ive had was a faulty distributer. Its been very reliable.