Used 2006 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used XLR-V for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

MY ORIGINAL 2006 XLR-V NOTHING YET BETTER

Peter Prowalny, 01/20/2018
2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Repairs though very few are expensive. Body parts will be more rare and expensive as the car ages. You will absolutely love it forever.

The most spectular car I have owned

bruce4ahome, 06/04/2018
2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I have had 4 Corvette's before this car. When I was looking for something new and fun, Of course I looked at the C6 Vette's but I liked the interior and exterior color combos they both offered. I prefer this color of the infared and Shale color combo over any the Corvette had to offer. Plus this car rides great. With it's weight distribution of 50/50, I have not broken the rear end loose once driving the Ca. Sierra roads. Just a wonderful car. Very much a hear turner everywhere I go.

The New Grandpa's Cadillac

Army Al, 05/15/2019
2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Before purchasing the XLR V, only 2,188 were produced, I test drove the Base model XLR over 13,500 produced as well. My only comment on the V model is that it's an upgraded base model on steroids. Love the additional supercharged power, acceleration and the sound of the engine when the pedal is put to the metal. I only participate in car shows and average 800 miles yearly. 9.9 times out of 10 times, it's the only XLR V in attendance surrounded by Ferraris, Lambos, MBZs, BMWs, Jaguars, Teslas and other exotic cars. Haven't had any mechanical issues since my initial purchase in Nov 2014. Counting my lucky stars when I hit the starter button. Buy it, drive it, if you want daily attention. As a senior citizen, I'm in the 4th quarter of my life and the XLR V will take me to my end game with a smile on my face. A previous Vette and Porsche owner and they don't even come close IMHO. Since the car is out of production as of 2009, certain spare parts are impossible to find. Example, head and tail lights. Don't have an accident.

Love the XLR-V

Go Man, 04/30/2006
2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

The performance and ride are excellent. You won't be disappointed. This car deliviers on its promise.

Great Sleeper

Old Sarge, 12/23/2006
2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I traded a 2005 Honda S2000 for this car - WOW! This is a car that I never believed that an US car company would build, let alone Cadillac. Its handling is up there with the top line BMW and Mercedes. Its gas mileage is 20-22 mpg. This is a very nice ride.