Used 2015 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews - 26 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

My Fifth and probably my last.
By Vince Fricke

2015 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

While this model has a 50,000 mile warranty over 5 years which covers most things-- it needed new tires at 30,000 miles, 3 sets.wiper blades, a new battery - only the new battery was covered. For a $50,000 plus Cadillac it seemed below standard for the brand. It is my fifth Cadillac.

Love this car!
By Ole Unca Bob

2015 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The 2015 Cadillac SRX Luxury Edition is a very good buy and is a vehicle that will last for years. It has all the amenities we need, from the voice controlled features to heated seats and dual A/C controls. I have loved our three years with this car. I had a 2012 prior to this and it was also a great car. My grandson is still driving it and it has been trouble free.

Pretty face and a very nice ride.
By Spyderdaddy

2015 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I think they look as good as any SUV out there. Asking other owners how they like theirs, so far feedback has been positive.

Love my SRX..!
By Paul

2015 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Great performing vehicle, great looks, great quality.

Second owner 2015 SRX Performance AWD
By Tim

2015 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This was my first cross-over SUV, having owned trucks for many years. I never purchase brand new vehicles because of the instant depreciation so I was specifically looking for a vehicle that was 2-3 years old with low mileage. In addition to the SRX, I researched and test drove quite a few different mid-size SUV makes/models including Acura, BMW, Ford, Range Rover, GM and Lexus. Each of the different SUVs had their own strengths and weaknesses when it came to power, comfort, handling, entertainment, etc. The SRX Performance AWD impressed me in many different areas, not the least being style and looks. I was very attracted to the "Art and Science" design incorporating the sharp angles and aggressive stance. In my opinion, it is far more appealing than the rounded and plain looking Acura and Lexus. From a driver's standpoint, the SRX didn't match the acceleration and handling of the BMW, but it was comparable or better than the other makes/models I drove. Steering is responsive and handling very good. The fact that this is the Performance AWD model probably aids in that category. I have read many negative comments about the CUE entertainment system and must say that I don't have much of a problem with it. It seems intuitive to me and responds quickly to any touch command. The Bose sound system is incredible for a stock/factory set-up. The comfort and safety features were as good or better than other models I drove. I guess the only real negative that I've come to experience is limited/restricted sightlines towards the rear of the vehicle. Thank goodness for the excellent back-up camera, driver assist package and tilting side-view mirrors! As noted in almost every review, gas mileage is probably the worst in this vehicle's class and the fact that I don't use "Economy" mode probably doesn't help. When in "Economy" mode shifting and acceleration is a little sluggish, so I prefer to drive in "Sport" mode. I've also noticed some negative comments about dealerships. I guess I'm one of the fortunate ones and have only received top-notch service from my local dealership and was really impressed that I haven't had to pay for any oil/filter changes up to this point. Having owned and driven the SRX for about 12 months, I can say I'm very satisfied with my purchase and would definitely recommend it to friends.