Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used Escalade ESV for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

My dream vehicle!

Cindy W., 01/28/2020
Premium Luxury 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

If you're looking for a great ride, a ton of bells and whistles and a stylish vehicle, you're going to love owning an Escalade. This SUV has everything, hiding spots for your belongings, USB ports everywhere, 120v plugin, a ton of Bose speakers and so much more. The camera system is amazing! When I flip up my rear view mirror I see traffic behind me. When I pull into my garage I still get the 360 view to make sure that I'm over enough and in far enough. My only issue, and this is a me issue is that this is sooo much bigger than the Tahoe I came from. This one is a beast ;o) so I'm having problems pulling into parking spots still, but with time, I'm sure that I'll nail it.

Escalade ESV

Mark Castro, 02/22/2021
Premium Luxury 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

Awesome truck it has everything you could imagine, we just love it!!!!

4 out of 5 stars

Perfect for a large family.

Todd R., 02/23/2022
Platinum 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

We very much enjoy our Escalade, for a family of 6 it has more than enough room for us and our gear. If you enjoy a more spirited ride, its a disappointment. I traded in a Dodge Durango RT that was too small of us for road trips but was brilliant in the drive and handling department. The Escalade has more than adequate power, and is as stable as a tank. When it comes to going around corners, even with magnetic ride control, it doesn't handle like said durango. Our platinum trim is extremely well appointed and easily the quietest vehicle I've ever driven, its such a serene place to just let the miles drift by. The ride over rough pavement is not as plush as it could be, the 22" wheels feel every bump. A set of Michelin tires is said to improve ride quality.