Used 2014 Cadillac CTS Vsport Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Cadillac CTS Vsport Consumer Reviews

Vsport 3.6L V6 Twin-turbo 8-speed Automatic - (2 reviews )

CTS V Sport
By Steve

2014 Cadillac CTS Vsport Vsport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

A very nicely designed car. Cadillac service has been excellent. Only issue are the seats. They just aren't very comfortable and the leather could be better. Great technology.

Cadillac IS back like never before/ Update
By Richard Domingues Boscovich

2014 Cadillac CTS Vsport Vsport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

OK. Wanted to update my impressions after 43 months of ownership. Nothing to add really. Other than a software update to the CUE system (did improve its responsiveness) the car has been super reliable. Zero regrets. Still puts a smile on my face.

We all know that it takes time for things to go wrong or an annoyance to develop. So let let me start with the slight irritations first. First off I did experience the mist odor in the HVAC after 19 months. Not bad, but annoyed me. Dealer resolved it at the next oil change. Secondly, and I still have to ask the dealer about this, is the fact that when I changed cell phones from a Windows phone to an iPhone I cannot receive text messages anymore? Used have the car read them to me and be able to respond verbally. Have to figure this out. That is it! Otherwise nothing. I get a smile on my face everytime I get behind the wheel. had the opportunity to drive my buddys new Merc AMG recently. Very nice car. But not as responsive or quick as the V Sport. Also drove the CTS V s few days ago. Outrageous car!! Wow! But if you need a daily driver which can go out when it snows (within reason of course) the V Sport is actually better. That it. But one! Not sure why they are not selling? Crazy for the money.

The CTS v Sport is, hands down, the best handling sport sedan period. Not BMW, Jag, Lexus.. nothing. The quality, feel and finish is excellent. Drive it!