Used 2012 Cadillac CTS Sedan Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Cadillac CTS Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:

Black diamond
By perry james

2012 Cadillac CTS Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car new and the only driver It's always garage kept, I use full synthetic motor oil ( mobil one ) It's been at the dealership for It's recommend services and one minor issue, The car is painted black ( black diamond paint ) black leather upholstery and full amenities, bluetooth, xm , back up camera, heated and air condition bucket seats, tint windows, the list goes on and on, the only reason It's for sale, is I'm up in age (78 ) and I don't drive it much, and to let it set in the garage is a shame. there has never been any passengers in the back seat. this car looks brand new with 39000 thousand . and It always draws a lot of comments.

first cadillac bought brand new
By charles lupardo

2012 Cadillac CTS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car brand new in June of 2012. The car is great, no repairs yet. I do all the maintenance myself. The ride is so smooth it's like sitting on your sofa. I recommend using the mobil 1 for oil changes. Also the comfort is great and I get many compliments on the look of the car. Best car I ever had. I had a 1968 Cadillac Coupe Deville and ride wasn't as good as our 2012 CTS.

2012 CTS looks great, drives great!
By Patricia Ann Marie

2012 Cadillac CTS Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My beautiful 2011 cts was totaled. Wanted close to what I had, so I bought the 2012 as a replacement! Interior the same as my old one, and in great shape! Exterior is a pearl color. Really wanted black, but this car had low mileage and is in great shape! Like the discount I received from Edmunds! No haggle, just paid the asking price!

Car performance is good, style is good
By Duane Norman

2012 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Car performance is good, style is good . Storage is very poor, struggle to find a place to put my cellphone...

My dream car
By Diane

2012 Cadillac CTS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Love this car,car of my dreams,finally bought it and now the reasonable thing to do is sell her due to moving to the montana mountains! NowI need a suv.This is a beautiful car and gets a lot of attention.Beautiful black diamond tri coat that sparkles in the sun.BEAUTIFUL!