Used 2013 Buick Regal Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Buick Regal Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Regal model:

A True Sleeper!
By Steve

2013 Buick Regal GS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This vehicle is sharp looking, very comfortable, fast and handles like a far more expensive German sports sedan, without the high maintenance costs. The GS in 2012/13 had 270hp and 295lb of torque yet on the highway achieves over 30mpg. The seats are incredibly comfortable for long drives and the Harmon Kardon 300watt 9-speaker audio system is superb- far better than Bose or the B&O system on Audi. I purchased this car in December of 2016 for 21K - fully loaded with 10k miles on the odometer.

Great looking car - nickle and dimer for repairs t
By Mark

2013 Buick Regal Premium 1 Turbo 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Loved the car when buying it. Love the quiet ride and smoothness on the road but It eats rear wheel hubs. 500.00 a pop when they go!! Had to change both rear hubs before 50k with normal driving. The a/c smells moldy. Took it back to Gm. The didnt fix it correctly. Went the cheapo route. evaporator needs full scrub down, they avoided that because im sure its way involved and behind thdd dash. My friend has a 2014 lacross , same deal, sour smelling a/c and fought with the dealer on getting it fixed correctly. My 19 year old jeep smells better. Have had multiple problems with rotors wearing weird. Rubbing etc.... intake and exhaust solenoids out 2 times all before 60k. Front axel warped needed replaceing. Fog light fell out , various rattles. I would not buy another. Seems like quality has slipped in the parts , this stuff should last longer. This thing is literally in the once a month. Trading it as soon as it comes back guess what its in shop again. Engine light on wow !!

2013 Regal GS with Twin Turbo
By Samuel Greene

2013 Buick Regal GS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I had mine for four years and never needed anything besides oil-changes and tire rotation. No alignment issues despite low-profile tires and numerous NY potholes. I was very happy and only went to a new car - 2017 Buick Regal GS as an upgrade. I got AWD, newer electronics, and good trade-in value.

Shivers
By David Goudreau

2013 Buick Regal Premium 3 Turbo 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car gives me the shivers. I love driving it. I've wanted an older sports car but I find I don't need one anymore because the Regal is so much fun to drive

2013 Buick Regal 2.0 Turbo
By Mike Benninger

2013 Buick Regal Premium 1 Turbo 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I purchased a 2013 Buick Regal Turbo Premium 1, with a sunroof and the chrome wheels for $16000.00 in January 2017. It had 5800 miles and was in showroom condition. We drove it to Florida and put over 3000 miles on it. I flogged it pretty hard going to Ft Myers, often exceeding 90 mph and rarely going under 80 mph. The car performed flawlessly. My overall mileage was 26.2 mpg according to the trip computer. On the way home I did one tank of gas without exceeding 72 mph and got 32.6 mpg. Very comfortable seats. Good performance. The ride was a little stiff but the handling was great. Lots of trunk space. The instrument lighting would sometimes stay in darkness mode making it very difficult to see the radio screen. The cup holder could not hold 2 large McDonalds cups next to each other without them leaning. I removed the cup holder liner and that helped, but it was still a problem. Like all cars now it takes awhile to understand all the electronic controls, but, compared to my wifes's Madza and a lot of my friends cars, it was relatively easy. I wish it had a backup camera, but, the backup alert system on the Premium 1 is pretty good. Beautiful car. A lot of car for the money.