Used 2019 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews

$22,757

Used LaCrosse for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Most Improved Player

Kevin S., 03/11/2019
Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

This is the second LaCrosse the family has purchased. The first was a 2013. Each car is as comparably equipped as could be. The new one is a much better car. The tech features have obviously improved between now and 2013. The back up camera with the guide that twists and turns as the wheel does, for example. The adaptive cruise is a cool feature. The posted speed limit indicator is helpful. The lane centering feature I'm not so sure about. It makes adjustments, but very slowly. I think you could easily drift into an on coming lane if you fell asleep. The smart seat feature is a little scary sometimes, but it is definitely helpful. The seat vibrates if the cameras detect a possible collision, thankfully I've only noticed this at slow speeds, parking lots, backing out of the garage, etc. The interior layout is better, and has better materials and touch points. The direct shifter takes a little getting used to, but it works well. In the older one I always felt like the car was floating through the corners, not really connected to the road. And that one had the Hi-Per Strut front suspension too. The new one is much more composed in corners, while still being compliant over bumps and imperfections on the road. We've only had the car a little over a month. But all is good so far!

autostop and intellilink need serious review

jimc, 03/30/2019
Essence 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Some things about this years model much worse than 2012 model I had. Shifting, when coming to a stop, car feels like it upshifts as you slow down so you feel a sudden increase in rolling speed as you try to come to a stop. (As if you shifted to neutral while trying to stop.) Must make more forceful routine stops. Parking light comes on randomly when shifting to park. Entertainment system, ipod cuts out randomly, so far on every trip in car, (never occurred on 2012 lacrosse) Navigation system, please correct the logic of the controls when you are trying to add a contact and give it a name like a friends house when you don't always remember their address. Present layout is enter full address and save, exit system, relocate the address and edit it so you can give it a name. Why can't you name the contact at same time you enter it. Spent 15 minutes at dealer with infotainment expert as he fumbled to figure it out. Inability to disable autostop. No problem for red lights, great idea.Terrible in heavy traffic. Please tell me what GM used for start stop cycles/day for starter when this decision was made. Ride comfort is very good and cabin is quiet. I'm sure some of these things I'll adjust to, just shouldn't have to. Don't overtech the cars or you'll end up with a Boeing 737-800 MAX!! Not all technology is good technology and change for the sake of change should never be confused with improvement!!

Most wonderful car!

John Watson, 06/27/2019
Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Buick LaCrosse is a very luxurious car with all comforts you would find in an expensive car. You feel pampered owning, driving, and experiencing this car. It is so sad that the trend is toward SUVs which will end the production of such beautiful and comfortable cars such as the LaCrosse. Old folks like us (65) like comfortable sedans. I have friends who are doing all they can to keep their Buick Park Avenues on the road because of the beauty, comfort, and drive. My 2019 Premium LaCrosse is the replacement for them!

Repeat Lacrosse owner

Nash, 01/15/2019
Avenir 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Rebates made the car very affordable. My 5th Lacrosse in the last 10 years. Great car for touring and short trips. Improvements in Technology and information system are ongoing. This model (Avenir) has several interior great looks.

Best Car I've ever owned!

LWH-Ohio, 04/19/2020
Avenir 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I had a 2016 Lacrosse with all of the options. I thought it was the best I ever owned. When the salesman I bought it from called to see what I was going to do at the end of my lease I told him I was going to buy the 2016 out and keep it until the 2020's came out and buy a new one. He told me that wasn't going to happen since they were ending production in February of 2019. He found me an Avenir 2 weeks later and I can honestly say it is the fastest, best handling car I have ever owned. That includes Jags, Mercedes and BMW's. The 310HP V6 coupled with the 9 speed transmission slingshots the car up to speed. Heads up display and warning sensors keep you safe and secure. What Buick did from 2019 to 2019 was a winner. I wish we could have seen what the 2023 would have been like. Its a shame that its has come to an end.