Used 2013 Buick Encore SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Encore for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

heater

lynned, 01/29/2014
Premium 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

on short trips at 25 below c. the heat gauge comes up to normal then when you turn the fan wide open the heat gauge goes back to cold and blows cold air on highway driving works ok dealer put new thermostat in still same problem returned to dealer who phoned gm and was told there seems to be a problem with heat has anyone else had this problem

Love my 2013 Encore

peegggers, 06/20/2013
Premium 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've had my Encore for 2 months now. I've been using it for my daily commute of 70 miles round trip...and am getting an average of 27.2 mpg. Just got back from a 10 day 10 state trip driving through torrential rain (tropical storm Andrea) and the only complaints I have is the Bluetooth wouldn't always connect with my phone and sometimes the GPS wouldn't work. It was a little bit hard to pass other cars in the mountains of Pennsylvania but every other part of the trip the driving was great! We averaged 33 mpg. Plenty of room for 2 people and with the back seats folded down there was plenty of cargo space. Update. I am at just over 60,000 miles and I am still happy with my Encore. I am considering trading it in, only because of the amount of miles I have on it. The only problem I have had with the car was this past winter the heat didn't work. It was still within warranty so the dealership replaced the radiator and some plastic tubing at no cost to me...I got it back when the temp was down in the single digits. Never had another problem.

Engine Issues

glendive, 02/05/2014
Leather 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After driving 13800 miles, in trips of 1400 to1600 miles per trip, since I purchased this SUV I can honestly say it needs more horse power for the road. Going up hills, and going into headwinds puts a definite strain on this little engine. And the more it strains the less MPG it gets. I also am concerned with the air intake design beings this car stalled out on me while driving one crappy winter day in ND. This is not a good situation for a new car to have happen to it and the passengers. Snow/moisture should not get into parts of the engine compartment where it can cause problems.

Cute ute

buggin, 08/30/2013
Leather 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is one small compact crossover. We looked at all of them and I mean all! None of them made us feel the way this little baby Buick did. Its classy, sharp, upscale and cut all in one. True its not going to win a race but it is not mean to nor was it made for that. It has plenty of punch. We only have 385 miles on it and are getting 27 in the city, not bad for an AWD that take regular. Give this vehicle a chance. Buick has touched upon an important market and we are glad they did.

Great ride, very quiet

dakkri, 06/18/2013
Leather 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Bought this after driving the other small suv choices. This had the best options and the best ride for the money. This is a small vehicle, but has plenty of front legroom for my wife and I. Those that complain about the lack of power, this is not and not meant to be an enclave. I find adequate power, just push down a little farther on the gas pedal. As an empty-nester this car does what we bought it for, comfort, quiet, room to carry cargo and pets with rear seats folded and good gas mileage.

12345...7