Used 2018 BMW X1 SUV Consumer Reviews

Used X1 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

BMW X1 S

Ken, 01/26/2018
sDrive28i 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I have had my X1 for 2 months and love it. I like driving smaller cars but I wanted easy access and storage. I was debating on going with the CRV or the CX5 however when I compared the refinement and drive there was only one clear choice. I only have a few items I wish BMW would adjust, more safety features available (blind spot), standard LED headlights, add 1/2 inch to an inch to the seat bottoms, and easier option selections.

X1 IS ONE GREAT SAV

REL, 05/04/2018
xDrive28i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Researched and drove CRV, Tuareg, Escape, GLA, Q3. No comparison. The fit, finish of the cabin and exterior are flawless. It's fun to drive, has an insanely small turning radius and scoots around the city effortlessly. Have been driving for 3 months and love every minute. It's comfortable for my family, easy in and out, good on gas mileage, has a lot of great utility and storage and the 2018 looks great and sporty vs 1st generation which looked a bit odd.

LOVE my car!!

Lisa Hinson, 12/13/2018
sDrive28i 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I cant express how much I love my 2018 X1 !! It drives fantastic and has the get up and GO I appreciate! Its very park friendly as well as family friendly! I am a short lady and it fits me perfectly. My husband is 6'4 and fits nicely into the drivers seat for long(7 hour)drives. Its sporty,practical and fun to drive! I have recieived many compliments in parking lots about my mineral gray X1. I couldn't be happier. BMW has checked ALL the boxes with a great looking,fun to drive, affordable SAV! Thank you BMW! I am a fan for life!

Owner for 1 month

Dr. Jacqueline Williams, 09/12/2018
xDrive28i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I've owned my new 2018 X1 for exactly one month. I basically enjoy it, however the first week I got a very bad burn on my leg from the exhaust pipe as I was trying to place items in my trunk. Additionally the bumper get extremely hot, as if there is an over heating issue. Needless to say as a result of the burn and overheating I am taking my one month old car into the dealer tomorrow to check on this problem. Overall I enjoy my car, and hope the check up will reveal the origination of the overheating issues.

Worst vehicle I have ever owned

Todd m, 10/08/2019
xDrive28i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I have had Lexus and Audi and have never had a vehicle this bad. Leased new and had numerous rotor , brake and wheel bearing issues that BMW can not fix. Also Bluetooth on their entertainment system is garbage and doesn’t work. The customer service is also horrible and unprofessional from corporate.

12345...6