Used 2015 BMW X1 Consumer Reviews - 19 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific X1 model:

I like this vehicle
By James

2015 BMW X1 xDrive28i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Trade in my civic for better power commute vehicle. I am single and my girlfriend living in Boston so in most of scenario I am the only person who driving this Bimmer.i am 5”11, the back seat is comfortable as my front seat in my driving position. The trunk is a bit tight,but I still could fit my inflatable kayak, the paddle (after disassembled), and two life vests plus 16” suitcase. X1 is 3” shorter than my 2015 civic but taller and wider. The steering is firm at low speed I guess that what you would expect from a BMW, acceleration is also sound, more than enough for overtaking at 60. It does have bit road noise but no as bad as my civic. My Interior is beige and I love it, I would recommend the weather package and driving assist packages. Though i only have it for 3 weeks and put around 700 miles on it, I like my X1 very much.

Overall I like it very much.
By James

2015 BMW X1 xDrive28i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Trade in my civic for better power commute vehicle. I am single and dating a lady in Boston so in most of scenario I am the only person who driving this Bimmer. It’s 3” shorter than my civic but taller and wider. The steering is firm at low speed I guess that what you would expect from a BMW, acceleration is also sound more than enough to passing at 60. It does have bit road noise but no as bad as my civic. Interior is beautiful,

Call her Cherry because she is one Cherry vehicle
By Louisa Allyn

2015 BMW X1 sDrive28i 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

The vehicle gets incredible gas mileage. I met a guy that said he was getting 37 on the open road. I regularly get 34mpg which is fantastic. Not if I'm punching it and showing off, but when I drive normal and i get about 27mpg locally because I live in the foothills of Yosemite.

Lives up to it’s vibe
By Zac

2015 BMW X1 xDrive28i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

It truly is the ultimate driving machine. That is the number one thing that hits and soothes you behind the wheel. No other car drives or feels like this car does. It does not matter if you want the performance or the pure luxury. It delivers both.

Another fun BMW
By rerowe

2015 BMW X1 sDrive28i 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

This car is great to drive! Great acceleration, great handling. Easy to get in and out of. Does everything well. My only disappointments are minor. For the amount paid for this vehicle, it's surprising that it did not come with power seats. The other thing that I notice is that the longer I have the vehicle, the worse my gas mileage gets. Since I have had no mechanical issues with the car, I don't know what would affect the gas mileage. I would expect gas mileage to get better over time, not worse (that' been my experience with my other BMW's - 2 3 series, 2 5 series. Overall, I would definitely recommend this vehicle.