Used 2007 BMW 5 Series Consumer Reviews - 121 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 BMW 5 Series Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 5 Series model:

Love my Beemer!
By blondie

2007 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This has been an awesome car. Bought it in 2010 as a certified pre-owned. Thinking of selling it only because I saw a 2007 650 convertible that I fell in love with. Not as practical for sure but gorgeous. This car handles well in Chicago winters, has beautiful lines, is very comfortable in front and back seats, large trunk for my real estate signs. May not trade it as it IS so practical and has had very few mechanical issues. I highly recommend!

Excellent Car
By Biswarup Syam

2007 BMW 5 Series 530xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

We have owned this car for 10 years. It is a joy to Drive. Great handling, cruising at high speeds is effortless without a sound.steering, brakes are wonderful.we have driven this car all over Northeast, in the snow as well. All wheel drive helps. We have had great fun driving this car! Very reliable and great BMW service.

I'd buy it again
By Stacy sipes

2007 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Fast, sporty but elegant, reliable but expensive to maintain

It's all a Lie!
By A. Velasquez

2007 BMW 5 Series 530xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I will NEVER buy or lease a BMW, way overrated, and it's a money pit!

Great BMW
By Keith

2007 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

What can you say- it has the awesome BMW 6 cylinder engine that combines performance with fuel economy. And they last forever. My 530i is a 2007 model & I know I should getter a newer BMW, but the idea of going to a 4 cylinder stop/start engine is not inspiring in the least. I look at consumer reports reliability of this year and 5 series in general & it scares me to death, but honestly, I've owned this car for 5 years and only had a bad spark plug wire. And yes, the BMW dealers are notorious for being overpriced and value challenged, but the drive is unlike anything else out there! Hopefully we will just be able to buy cars on the internet & the whole dealer nightmare will become obsolete- let me dream!!