Used 2000 Audi TT Consumer Reviews

Used TT for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

YOUR WARNING HAS ARRIVED!!!

justinharper07, 02/20/2014

Super angry!! Had this car for 6 months and my car has 40,000 miles on it!! This car isn't a high mileage car. So where do I begin, lets start with the electrical, a bulb in the tail light went out and fried the whole lamp and some other electrical components- $1100. The radiator fans clutching system went out- $800. The cooling module went out- $900 (causing the turbo to malfunction). The suspension is going out- $????. At 40,000 miles I find this to be a little ridiculous!! In just 6 months! I think this is totally unacceptable!! Go look somewhere else!! I ignored the negative reviews because I thought this was what I wanted... Please don't make the same mistake as me!! Save yourself!!!

It's better than the editors rate

thompja53, 09/23/2002

I bought the front wheel drive, 180 hp model. I don't drive it in snow so I opted for the cheap way out. It's deceptive. It seems really quick, but if you read the automotive reviews, they show it around 7 sec to 60. I think that's because of the "slow" shift from 1-2. If you're like me (middle aged, want a sporty car) then this is a good choice. The seats are a tad tight for someone of my weight (250) but at 6'2" this fits me fine. The base stereo stinks. I hate Bose's but if I get another I will opt for that or do a custom installation.

Driving the 2000 Audi TT

Gary Stevens, 10/13/2002

Really fun to drive. No mechanical problems. Excellent manouverability in traffic. People still remark about distinctive styling.

Really Nice Automobile.

CashMorganLee, 08/23/2003

We purchased our TT used and have had no major problems. There is not a Audi dealership in Charleston, sc, yet, so we have to take it to Columbia, for service, and any warranty work. I agree with the other reviews. I love it on the interstate at about 85-90 mph. It always gets a few looks where ever we are.

Audi TT - still the best

jaz50y, 07/18/2003

As one of the earliest TT's, had some recalls and small failures, like window motors and cd changer, but all repairs have resulted in no follow-up problems. Still the best looking car on the road, still smells new inside, still a pleasure all the way around.

12345...9