Used 2000 Audi TT Consumer Reviews

Used TT for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

Love It, Can't leave it.

2 Owner, 12/12/2008

The Audi TT MK1 was designed to remind us of the Auto Union cars. It was a pure form with Bauhaus influence being key to its creation. I didn't originally agree with the design of the interior, but now I find it to be of such a quality that it puts most other automotive interiors to shame. The car is holding up well appearence wise. I maintain the car myself and find it's upkeep to be easy. I don't trust another mechanic working on my car. I've driven over eighty thousand milesa in my TT and it continues to run without any major events. Changed the timing belt at 66,000 miles. I've replaced the alternator once, the starter three times, the water pump once and other things. I still love it.

Still the one

starange, 04/28/2002

I have been driving my TT ( at every opportunity ) since May 99. I purchased it off of the floor at an auto show. I figuered as good as it looked, if it didn't drive well I would use it as a sculpture. As it turned out, nothing to worry about about, the ride is great, the music sounds great and the inside is as nice to look at as the exterior. If it is reliable over time, it will be a long while before I look for another car.

Owner

Dee and J, 03/18/2002

Flawless.. o9nly car I have not gotten tired of.. it's like a new car after 3 years.. just as much fun to drive each time.

Lemon

Miki Smith, 02/26/2003

This Audi I bought was "Assured" and Certified! It was in the shop more than 15 times in one year! I have 2 friends with other Audi's and they have simular problems. Audi "Customer Care" wouldn't do anything since the Assured warranty went over 2 months before I called. They are so cute to look at, but a major pain in the &#@ to take care of.

Good but not great.

Mark, 07/15/2017
quattro Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

We bought our turbo Quattro in early 2000 for its excellent all wheel drive and turbo performance. Excellent attributes for Colorado. Back then it's performance, handling, traction, braking and overall quality were cutting edge. In 165,000 miles it was reliable and fuel mileage quite good. However expert views of its "fashion statement" persona then and now are fair. Sporty driving with the manual transmission was nearly impossible given the positioning of the brake and accelerator pedals and poor brake feel. In 2017 there are better choices if you want performance, quality and handling in a snowy high altitude world such as the turbo, all wheel drive BMWs we now own.

12345...9