2018 Audi A5 Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific A5 model:

Very satisfied
By supermao90

2018 Audi A5 Premium Plus quattro 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Try the rear seat before buying, that's the only drawback other than perfection.

Audi outdid themselves on this redesign
By Robert F.

2018 Audi A5 Premium Plus quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

This is my 4th A5 Cab. Obviously this is the first redesign. Wow !!! is all I can say. The car is fantastic, solid, bold, head turning, powerful enough, just a joy to get behind the wheel of. Yes the tech is overwhelming and lots to learn but I am getting it. Its a great combo of luxury and sport. I own a 2017 E Class Benz. That car cannot hold a candle to this one. Night and day in my opinion. Having a soft top gives you lots of trunk space even the top is down. I have seen a convertible that has more trunk space. Audi nailed it on this one.

A5 Fun to Drive
By Dan Weidert

2018 Audi A5 Premium Plus quattro 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I have only had this car for six weeks, so it is not valid to compare resale value and reliability. Ask me in a year and I will have a better answer. The car has less road noise than my previous TLX. The body construction is solid and materials of construction are high quality. Acceleration is a excellent for the engine size, especially for passing on two lane roads. The sport suspension gives an expected firm ride. Quattro handling is great. Bang and Olufsen sound system is excellent.

There is a learning curve!!
By Doug B

2018 Audi A5 Prestige quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

This car is the best I have ever owned. The technology for both the entertainment and the driving systems is fantastic. It takes a little while to learn where all the menu items are and what they all do. But well worth the learning involved. And I get envious looks every time I drive it. I have read some reviews that adults can sit in the back seat. Maybe, just not if there is a driver in the front seat! Not even big enough for children back there. But it is MY convertible, so I don't care.

Audi A5 Sportback
By Bob

2018 Audi A5 Premium Plus quattro 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Great ride, sharp looking, tech smart sport sedan.