Used 1993 Acura Integra Consumer Reviews

$788 - $1,832

Used Integra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Cheap thrills?

Integraholic, 08/11/2002

My Integra GS is like a Civic on steroids. Classy car, fun to drive, generally reliable but very expensive to fix. Bought two years ago at 100k miles: since then have driven 40k and have replaced the motor mounts, brakes, radiator, and alternator. A/C compressor (its 2nd) is going south, and the evaporator leaks Freon. Plus, it rattles a bit (the frame's not rigid enough). All in all, love the car, hate the repair bills.

Doesn't get better than this

lexus_driver, 12/12/2002

I owned my '93 LS for 2 years and only got rid of it because I wanted a bigger, more comfortable car. But it was hard letting go. Despite the fairly low power rating, it seemed to go fast due to the light weight of the car. And oh, could it handle. It had a surprising amount of leg room considering the overall size. The only problem I had was a leaky head gasket, but I got rid of the car before I had to fix that.

It just keeps going, and going.......

bmarcolini, 01/16/2003

I bought my 93 RS Coupe new in 1993 and still own it today. I have never had a major problem with this car. I drive it everyday to commute to work. At 197000 miles I had to finally replace the original clutch, and rear brakes. Only routine maint. over the years (oil change, tires, timing belt..etc) Great car, and very reliable.

Best Dam Car That I Ever Had! (AC/DC)

seve, 02/02/2003

My 1993 Integra has provided me with 178,562 miles of pure driving excitement, and still going strong! Comfortable seating & peppy performance. I modified mine with Intake, Headers, and Freeflow exhaust. The Integra loves to breathe, and outperforms most new civics and the 4th generation Integras. The 93 body style was the best look ever, this car is long and mean with wraparound headlights. Plenty of space for both Mountain bikes in the hatchback. I bought a new Acura CL-S, but I still kept my Integra, I just cannot see parting with it. Still drive it every weekend to keep it from getting too jealous!

Awesome Car

jbragg, 11/19/2003

This is the perfect first car. It is as reliable as they come and it is really fun to drive. The car is not perfect but for the price range there are no other cars that can compare. If you have around 3 grand to spend definitely buy this car.