Try it and you will buy it !!
By CT Driver on
2010 Volvo XC60 T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)
I was in a automobile accident and got a settlement that allowed me to get anything I wanted, For the first and last time in my life,price really wasn't an obstacle. I wanted a comfortable vehicle that had easy entry and exit and one that I felt safe in . The Mercedes E-class was "underwhelming",not nearly worth the money (I had owned a 1962 220 SB that felt like it was carved from a ingot of iron,new one, no way).The Audi Q5 was real nice,but the MMI controls and requirement for high test gas were a turn off.Cadillac,Lincoln,Lexus(salesman wouldn't even come over),Ditto for Infiniti. Plus they just didn't feel right.Test drove the XC60 and -wow. I had found my car.
Favorite Features
The feeling of solidity is very impressive. I needed the backup camera from the accident and really like it. I am on my feet all day ,but when I sit in the Volvo seats ,it's just-AAHH.Excellent car for long trips .Didn't think I would but love the adaptive cruise control and rain sensitive wipers,
Suggested Improvements
I'd trade now for a diesel. My previous car was a 96 VW Passat.You get real used to 45 mpg in the city,but my T6 gets around 20-22MPG city-26-27 highway.I just smile now when I drive my car. 2 hour drive are nothing in this.