2009 Volvo S60 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S60 model:
A great buy!
By Jeanie on 07/03/10 08:42 AM (PDT)

2009 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

I have always driven large suvs (suburban, escalade, Tahoe), but with my new position I needed something to be driving out of town frequently (prev drove Accord, Avalon cts for work travel). I looked at the c class Benz, BMW, Cadillac. But the safety ratings & Volvo service are irreplaceable. The fact that there are no luxury dealerships in my town means that whatever I bought had to have great service & road side assist. I love this car! I wish I could have waited for the new model, but got a terrific deal on this one. You cannot beat Volvo quality no matter how serene & sedate you feel the styling is. Once you drive one & ride in one you are hooked!

My favorite so far
By Wes on 02/08/10 12:57 PM (PST)

2009 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Finally being financially able to purchase my first brand new car, i looked at everything- I decided with the rebate that I wanted the new S60 because it was a great value for the money. I traded in my IS300 and haven't looked back since! Super comfy, and i will keep it till it hits at least 100k.

Entry luxuary at modest price
By Dan on 10/10/09 07:17 AM (PDT)

2009 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Smooth and solid ride. Very comfortable seat. With promotion in July, I got my Volvo at Camry/Accord price! AND, 5 year 60,000 free maintenance plus road assistant!! It was no brainer to go for Volvo. Also came with leather/sun roof as standard. The climate control system is excellent - I love rain sensing wipers.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Volvo S60 Sedan in VA is:

$138 per month*