2005 Volkswagen Phaeton Consumer Review: Luv my Phaeton

2005 Volkswagen Phaeton Sedan - Consumer Review

Luv my Phaeton
By Richard on

2005 Volkswagen Phaeton W12 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 5A)

Have 31,000 miles on auto. Have not had one thing which I could ask the dealer to fix. NOTHING. Service has been beyond excellent. They say VW dealers dont know how to sell or provide customer service to luxury buyers. My buying and customer service from my dealer has been better than my previous Mercedes, Lexus and BMW dealers. Last two cars were 740-ils several small problems with each. Loved my 740s but my Phaeton will be remembered more than my first car. If I can ever part with this W12 my next car would be another one. It is too bad that other luxury car owners are afraid or maybe embarrassed of saying I own a VW. They are missing a great driving experience.

Everything.... After a tough 14 hour day I would go home and kick the cat, now after 20 minutes in the W12 I'm the nicest guy in the world when I walk in the door. Drives like a tank through the snow but handles beautifully on dry roads.

If I can think of any, I'll let you know