2007 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: Watch Out Big 3 - Tundra is AW

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - Consumer Review

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab

Watch Out Big 3 - Tundra is AWESOME!
By TundraFan on

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This is the first time that I have bought a Toyota product after owning GM and Ford products. I traded in my Chevy for a radiant red Toyota Tundra. The Tundra offers so much power in the engine that it is almost dangerous! My three kids fit in the back of my double cab and have room to spare. My wife and I have to shout to each other because there is so much room in the front! There is so much storage space that has been thoughtfully placed. This is one excellent truck at an affordable price. This is the best purchase ever for me! :)

The roominess of the front and rear compartments. This truck has many places to store and keep things. The engine power is unbelievable! When I drive around in town - people can't help and notice this good looking truck!

I would have fog lights standard on every model. It would be nice to have automatic headlights like the competition. After owning GM products for so long I have become lazy and sometimes forget to turn on my lights (they do turn off by themselves though if you happen to forget). Nothing huge though.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review