My first, but not my last Toyota
By Steve on
2009 Toyota Tacoma V6 4dr Double Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I have owned my truck for 1 week and I couldn't be happier. I traded in a 2006 Pathfinder LE for the Tacoma and it was the best decision I have ever made. The Nissan was not put together well and had rattles everywhere as well as a problem in the electrical system. The Tacoma seems to be built much tighter and better and has a great ride. It tows my boat without even knowing it it there. There is a slight rattle at 1100rpm in the passenger door but the dealership is going to take care if that quickly when I take it in for service. I would HIGHLY recommend this vehicle for anyone looking for a truck. It is simply put, A GREAT TRUCK!
Favorite Features
Love the availability of the long bed with the double cab. The stereo is much improved over the old Toyota vehicles even though I would like to have the JBL system. Everything is easy to use and find. The telescoping steering wheel is nice. Great room inside the cab and the bed alike.
Suggested Improvements
If I had to come up with something I would say add a full standard trip computer. And of course, gas mileage could be a little better even though it is still as good or better than my Pathfinder was.