Used 2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

2004 sienna
By twp

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger AWD 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

awesome ride and comfort, skip the fold down table, creates a lot of rattle noise , opt for full console, awd is terrific in the past 3 snow storms! do not forget to ask about gas tank recall, we are very pleased with this vehicle overall

Favorite Features

ride , handle, comfort

Suggested Improvements

get rid of rattle from fold down table

Toyota Sienna '04 great family car
By cathy

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE Limited 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Toyota really improved the Sienna for '04 by changing pretty much everything about the vehicle. The styling inside and out make it truly a thing of beauty. I just love my car! Even my sibling who own Lexus, Mercedes and BMW's were impressed with its styling and handling. I've had my car since June of '03 (I was the first in my area to own one!) and I still enjoy it more and more each time I drive it. Thank you Toyota for such a fine family vehicle.

Favorite Features

GPS, automatic doors; including hatchback, split folding rear seat, disappearing rear seat makes easy cargo room and the kids would say the DVD player was their favorite feature!

Suggested Improvements

Automatic doors don't close fast enough when something is in its way. Use carefully with small children.

Love My Van
By Debbie Agrawal

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Love the comfort ,style and reliability of my van.

Favorite Features

Safety!!!!!!

Suggested Improvements

Power seats would be nice.

A HOME RUN !
By The real McCoy

WHAT A DRIVE. OUR 1ST TRIP WAS FROM FLA TO OHIO AND THE VAN WAS ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING WE HOPE FOR IN COMFORTABILITY, SMOOTHNESS, FUEL ECONOMY, AND A BABY SITTER (ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM)ALL IN ONE. OUR 3 CHILDREN LOVE THE ROOM AND THE REAR AUDIO. THE A/C SYSTEM IS INCREDIBLE. TOYOTA FINALLY HITS A HOME RUN WITH THEIR MINIVAN..THE McCOY'S (DELRAY BEACH, FL).

Favorite Features

LASER CRUISE CONTROL, REAR CARGO AREA, POWER PASSENGER WINDOWS, DUAL POWER SLIDING DOORS AND POWER REAR DOOR

Suggested Improvements

N/A

Great for families
By momofthree

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 8-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I researched before choosing my new minivan. With three kids, one with a wheelchair I needed room. Without folding seats down, I can fit the wheelchair and groceries in the back and have room for 8 people. The front center seat moves forward, important for parents of infants. You can give a baby a pacifier, while watching the road. Going on a family trip, I'll be able to fold the back seats and put all three kids in the center row leaving lots of room for suitcases, coolers etc. When we arrive the seats go back up and make room for cousins! Perfect family car.

Favorite Features

8 passanger seating, front and center seat, space in back, split 3rd row.

Suggested Improvements

To fold the center seats out of the way, you must first place them upright if they had been down.