2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Cool Minivan
By Blueracing on 05/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE Limited 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

About a month ago I decided my wife needed a larger and more comfortable vehicle than her 2000 4runner and shopped around. After reading the reviews on the 04 sienna I found myself in the difficult task of convincing my wife that this minivan was not a boring mom's vehicle. One test drive was all it took, now she loves her sienna.

great Van
By ddhpa on 05/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger AWD 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Overall we are very satisfied with our purchase of the 2004 Sienna. My kids love it and like the ride and feel of the van itself. It has easy access for all to get in and out. Very good gas mileage.

2004 Sienna
By ssharma1 on 05/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent vehicle. Somewhat disappointed though with noise level at highway speeds.

Fun to Efficiency - A Superb Vehicle
By JoeBay on 05/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 8-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

After extesive testing and research I have decided that the new sienna outperforms all other minivans in every possible dimension. It is drives very well, is very responsive and has tight control - you must take it on a test drive if you are thinking on buying a minivan. It is surprisingly quiet at high speeds. The safety options are reasonably prices. It is very roomy inside yet not too bulgy on the outside. It is more confortable than a suburban (with 8 seats) yet does 70% more miles per gallon and is much safer. It beats the Honda in every dimension. The seats are easy to fold.

Best of the minni vans
By this is it on 05/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We just got our new minni van last month. It is fantastic. We love the great price, gas mileage, and all the new features. We just retired and will is great for all our needs. We were going to buy an upscale car but after test driving and checking out this new van, it was just as nice but also had so many other uses. love it and toyota products.

04 sienna
By hamra on 05/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

best minivan out there

Should have bought an Odyssey
By cmb on 05/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This vechicle is very nice, but after having it for a coulpe of I weeks and then driving my brothers odyssey. i wish I would have bought it. This vechicle is way over priced.

Nick' review
By Nicolas on 05/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This 2004 Sienna is the best Minivan out there right now. They added all the functional/practical things such as, best ground clearance of any minivan, 6+ inches, powered windows on rear sliding doors(no other minivan does this), third row seats hides like the Honda's. This was Honda's major advantage over the Sienna's. The second row seat can be for 8 passangers, with the middle seat able to be moved forward for easy access to car seats. Engine is very powerful. Performance is all around good, but cornering induces too much body roll. If you are buying a minivan between now and December of 2003, the Sienna should be your only choice.

Best in Business
By Ravee Bhambri on 05/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 8-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love this Van , thinking of buying Honda Odyssey last year , ThankGod I waited and bought this Van . I traded in my 2001 4runner and I am happy with my decision of buying Sienna 04. Roomy, more power , reliable and looks nice. My family and I love it. Keep up the Good work Toyota. Highly Recommended

As good as it gets
By RonFromOregon on 05/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE Limited 7-Passenger AWD 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My wife swore that she'd never own a minivan and that this would be MY vehicle. Now she's taking it away from me. Everything on the Sienna exudes quality. It's comfortable and powerful. - Parking assist sonar works great - Sound system is excellent. - The Sienna is VERY quiet. - Comfortable arm rests (I'm picky about this) - Fantastic visibility. - The conversation mirror works great. I can finally watch my daughter in the back without adjusting my rear-view mirror. - The DVD player is fantastic. It turns screaming girls into quiet ladies. - The Sienna comes with two household 110v outlets - great feature.