2-RAV Family
By 2 RAVs on
2005 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I loved my first RAV4 I purchased in March of 1998 and hated the thought of ever trading it in. When a van we had finally died, we replaced it with a 2005 RAV4- I hated looking at anything else because the RAV has been so dependable, it seemed silly to consider a different car. We thought about a different Toyota, but the size of the RAV is perfect for city driving and so comfortable on the open road. We have three growing kids between the ages of 7 and 14 and while the older RAV had a smaller back seat- the newer one has plenty of room for all three kids- and no complaining! I love the added get up and go in the 05. It's a great car I'd buy again.. maybe we'll go for three!
Favorite Features
Comfortable seats, shoulder strap that easily adjusts where it is attached to the car, easy mobility of the back seats to increase hauling space, lots of storage boxes in front and back, removable rug in the back, lots of cup holders, great sound system with speakers everywhere!
Suggested Improvements
Would like the DVD option, seat warmer option, more of a tint on the windows in the front.