Cute car, fun to drive
By Keri on
1997 Toyota Celica ST Limited Edition 2dr Hatchback
This is my first car that I've had to myself. It is perfect for me. Very reliable, great gas mileage, and fun to drive. It has a tiny engine, but you can't tell by the way it drives. It has plenty of power for such a small car. It has sufficient room for me and for my stuff in the trunk (I am a musician). But it is pretty tight for carrying passengers. There are four seats and I don't recommend this car if you are tall. Other than that, it is a great little car. It is very sporty looking, and heads always turn as a drive past. I am extremely satified with my Celica.
Favorite Features
Styling, color (super red), seats and mats embroidered with "celica", spoiler, stock cd player and sound system is amazing!, reliability, gas mileage, power, handling (handles great on ice too), nice, five spoke wheels, good condition.
Suggested Improvements
Limited edition comes with wood trim around the dash etc. It originally was nice, but when it's aged, the layers separate and it looks ugly. Fortunately, the trim is easy to remove and you can either leave it or buy new trim online. It is a cute, tiny car. Don't expect leg room in the back seat.