2005 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Review: 2005 Solara V6 Coupe

2005 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe - Consumer Review

2005 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe

2005 Solara V6 Coupe
By Joby Randrup on

2005 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have had absolutely no issues with my Solara at all. There are no rattles regarding interior components or moldings, the fit of both interior and exterior panels are perfect. I can drive it conservatively and get 27 to 28 miles to the gallon with 91 octane fuel. Even if I decide to push it a bit harder, I can still get 25 to 26 miles per gallon. I have gotten many positive comments regarding the exterior styling of the vehicle. I had this Solara built so have all of the sporty upgrades but none of the fluffy upgrades (I didn't need a mirror that told me which direction I was going). The tuning upgrades have not affected the comfort of the ride as far as I can tell. I researched vehicles for 1 year before I bought, looking at Volvos, Mustangs, Hondas, everything that compared. This vehicle is the best hands down. I love this car!!

I love the suspension and drivetrain the most. I have the 3.3 liter V6 which has enough power to live as exiting a driving life as most feel comfortable with. My wife constantly comments that my car can "go so much faster around corners" than hers. The suspension is definitely a plus!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review