1995 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legacy model:
Fantastic Daily Driver!
By n2vdubz on 09/04/09 18:03 PM (PDT)

1995 Subaru Legacy LS 4dr Wagon AWD

I was handed down my '95 Subaru Wagon from my father. The Suby' currently has 231,000 miles on the odometer at the moment and has been virtually problem free. Great in snow, just push the gas and it takes off with no tire slippage. My tranny thunks a little bit sometimes when it kicks into second gear, but with this many miles on the car, it's understandable. I keep up with its regularly scheduled oil changes, and have even gone over a few 1000 miles before. The Subaru continues to run smoothly and efficiently. Just had some maintenance work done to her in order to pass my state inspection. My mechanic said the car looks excellent underneath and I should hold onto it. I plan on it.

I LOVE MY SUBY!!!
By tatebowski on 05/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Subaru Legacy LS 4dr Wagon AWD

I'm not big into cars, but my Subaru gives me great gas mileage, its very comfortable, and very safe. Its fun to take the all wheel drive and go flying around sand dunes or off road too.

fet
By fet on 12/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Subaru Legacy LS 4dr Wagon AWD

very comfortable to drive reliable and low maintenance

Love this car!
By Pepser on 05/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Subaru Legacy LS 4dr Wagon AWD

I bought my LS Wagon in '99 with about 60k miles on it. It now has about 100k, almost 3 years later. This is a great reliable car. With certain cars, like the VW's I used to own, I had to put a lot of money in by 100k miles.Not this car. Just basic maintenance- tires, brakes, oil, fuel filter. I did have the 90k mile tune up done for $800, which was worth it, cause this car runs and runs. Very roomy for 4 adults and dog. Pack it up for ski trips, handles great in snow. The ride is a little low- wonder if the Outback is better. Excellent vehicle. Obviously Subaru Legacy wagons are great cars since I see older models on the road everyday.