I love Saturn!
By Daniel on
2004 Saturn VUE Fwd 4dr SUV (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
Fantastic SUV! Best costomer service. This is the second Saturn I have owned (2000 SL1) and I love them. Except for normal wear and tear (tires, brake pads, battery) I have had no issues in the 4 years I have owned it. I bought it with 85000 miles on it and it now has 140000 miles! And still the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. Even more than my Toyota Celica. Foreign Shmoreign! Saturn has done a supurb job on quality and always friendly staff! But because I love being able to park it in tight spots without a care in the world with the dent resistant door panels it REALLY disappointed me that they discontinued that on the new models. They need to bring them back!
Favorite Features
I love the body style! I love driving it! Great gas mileage! Reliable! Sporty! Dent resistent door panels are awsome! Lots of room for my 6 foot frame and my bicycle and equipment. Nice interior. Durable!
Suggested Improvements
Even with different tires I put on, I would agree it does have a moderate amount of wind noise. Bring back the dent resistant door panels!! It is a huge factor in whether I will buy a newer non-dent resistant Saturn! Honestly, I may just upgrade to the last year they had the panels.