1995 Saab 9000 Consumer Review: Saabs save lives

1995 Saab 9000 - Consumer Review

CSE 4dr Hatchback (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Saabs save lives
By eliteboi on

1995 Saab 9000 CSE 4dr Hatchback

I've owned this car for 8 months. I've had and driven so many cars over the years i've started to lose count. A Saab 9000 has always been on my list of cars to buy. Why would I specifically want this model? A CSE over an CS or Aero? Well, that's simple cheaper insurance then an Aero but almost the same power. Last week while letting my friend drive my car, we swerved to miss a dog, hit a median and took out a sign- going well over 50. We DROVE away without a scratch on one another. The car, took most all of the impact. 9000's are more reliable then most other Saab models, and I can attest to the safety of the car. The awesome gas mileage, amazing acceleration and it handles very well.

Favorite Features

The beautiful turbo iconic turbo soundtrack, smooth shifting automatic, great sound system, speed warning system. The headrests and seats are something other car companies should take note of. They're extremely comfortable!

Suggested Improvements

rear seat cup holders, though not the cars problem but how about independent Saab specialists don't vary so much in price? Buying parts can definitely be tricky, i've found ordering them offline to be easier and much cheaper.