Nice Car that is no longer built.
By SILVER'07 on
2007 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I had an 02 Volvo S60 prior to this car. I liked it overall, however it was to the repair point ($2100 was a bit much) so I had to make a decision to keep or trade off. So I thought about what kind of car I would like to replace it with. Knowing the reliability of the GM's powerhouse 3.8 a.k.a 3800 v-6, I wanted a car with that particular engine. The Grand Prix and I think the Buick Lacross was the last of the 3.8. Well being in my 20's I didn't want the Buick, so I did a search on Cars.com website and found a loaded up Grand Prix. I tried the G6 and didn't like it, so I bought the GP as it is larger. It has been good so far. Love the purr of the 3800! Hope it goes to 200,000 miles!
Favorite Features
I like the red/orange lighting. The cockpit feel is great as well as the stock stereo. Trunk space is nice as well as pass through trunk (good for hauling long objects). Love the information center above the radio! Remote Start!
Suggested Improvements
Better rear leg room, better quality interior materials, not such a hard back seat, an aux input in the factory stereo (impalas had them in their 07, why didn't the GP?) Standard mag rims, not hubcaps! More Cup holders/storage. More consistency of options. 07 supposed to have onstar, mine doesnt!