Hey It's A Pontiac What Can I Say?
By evnsptc on
2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)
I ordered my Grand Prix GT brand new to my specifications (Purple Haze Metallic, Tan Heated Leather, HUD, Monsoon 6-Disc, Moonroof, Dual Climate, etc). First of I have 4 Pontiac (00' GP GT Sedan, 01' GP GTP Special Edition Coupe, 04' Bonneville GXP and my 07' GP GT) I love them all and this one is my second favorite (followed by my Bonny) It is very comfortable, fast, reliable and just overall great looking. I take great care of my cars and they get professionally detailed every other month and I detail them every other month (wash, polish, wax, clay bar, leather treatment, interior protectant and wheel cleaner. All of my cars have less than 65K miles too! My 07 has 32K and still is great!
Favorite Features
The Heads Up Display, Moonroof, Monsoon audio, Sporty 17' Polished Aluminum 5 Split Spoke Rims, Rear Spoiler, 3.8L Supercharged V6 W/ 260HP, Heated Leather, Soft Yet Sporty Suspension. Pretty much everything. . . .
Suggested Improvements
The 4-Speed Transmission should have been a 6-Speed. The interior could have had a better design/layout as well as some better interior quality (I like my 00' and 01' Grand Prix's Leather trimmed soft door panels and dash layout) The front and rear fascias could have been a bit different but I like it either way. The advertisement! GM doesn't advertise their products very much if at all! GM should have kept the Pontiac brand! Maybe soon GM can bring Pontiac back as a "Niche Brand" that makes 3 models: The Grand Am (G6) on Alpha Platform (Sedan/Convertible), The Bonneville (G8/GTO) on Alpha Platform (Sedan/Coupe/Wagon) and The Grand Prix (GP/T-A) on Sigma ll Platform (Sedan/Coupe