2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: Another winner!

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan - Consumer Review

Another winner!
By Mile High Guy on

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My fourth Pontiac, and 3rd Grand Prix. My wife and I both love this car and are always arguing over who gets to drive it to work that day! With the cruise control, we get almost 35 MPG on the highway and have been getting around 23 in the city, but only because we are pretty light on the gas pedal in city traffic. I'm 6-4 tall and comfortable in the driver's seat. Sound system was OK but we put in an after- market XM satellite receiver and in- dash CD. This car has some get-up-and- go when you need it. And its appearance is certainly a head-turner. All my friends who insisted I was making a mistake by buying yet another Pontiac are slowly eating their words after they drive it.

Love the mileage. A MAJOR improvement over the wife's Jeep. Good trunk space -- we can get two golf bags and some suitcases in there. Plus it's just simply a HOT-LOOKING car!

Collapsible side-view mirrors would be nice for parking in our narrow garage. Other than that, we're pretty dang happy with it!!