2008 Nissan Versa Consumer Review: My 1st Car = AMAZING

2008 Nissan Versa Sedan - Consumer Review

My 1st Car = AMAZING
By andyMB on

2008 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love how the car is smooth for the most part. Slower acceleration than some cars, then again it isn't a sports car nor is the road a race track! It keeps up with fast highway traffic -140 max and on the one way roads it is small enough to squeeze on the side when passing other cars as opposed to most cars. Engine can be a bit noisy at times, but it is def. not loud when driving at high speeds like a lot of other cars, including luxury cars, like those buzzing sounds. In all fairness to this car, which I read a lot of minor or just plain stupid comments about, the car is an amazing one for the price, performance, and overall quality! (*It also depends on the driver and how s/he drives & car).

Having paid $11,000ish for car & $14,000 otd, great deal. I have a 2008 1.8S 4 dr. sedan black exterior & beige interior cloth w/ cruise/radio/cd/ac/heater, lights inside glove box/middle of car/automatic driver window/electronic control the rest/up to 36+ mpg hwy (depends on driver/car). Versa>Yaris>Cobalt

Minor things, doesn't matter. I would like more mpg, but it's great enough. 60/40 split seats/auxiliary to be on my model/mirror on drivers side. Make the engine less noisy when at idle w/ ac on. That's about it, pretty minor eh?