1993 Nissan Quest Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

1993 Quest Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:

Sort Reviews by

Can't Kill it
By sskak

1993 Nissan Quest XE 3dr Minivan

My 93' Quest has 152,000 and is still going strong. I love it so much, I purchased a 2000 Quest. The problem is my 1993 runs better than my 2000. I was going to sell the 93' after I had to replace the studs at the manifold, break system, shocks, and repair the A/C, but it looks like I am going to get rid of the 2000. You just can't kill this 93' Quest.

Favorite Features

Love the Rear A/C, and the sliding back seat.

Suggested Improvements

The electrical system has given me a few problems, and I hear that replacing the manifold and it's studs are a rites of passage on the Quest.

Reliability and Quality is the Key to Me
By sterb

1993 Nissan Quest XE 3dr Minivan

155,000 miles and it still looks great. We're hoping to keep it 4 more years. The only major problem we had is the pipe that attaches to the manifold had a broken bolt about 6 months ago. It cost dearly, because my mechanic (very honest) told me the Quest's were notorious for broken studs all along the manifold. He had to replace the whole thing. If you are interested in this vehicle, check to see if they had been replaced.

Favorite Features

Smooth Ride, fairly quiet,Reliable

My Quest
By Santon

1993 Nissan Quest GXE 3dr Minivan

I still have the 93' Quest that has been very dependable and continues to be.

Suggested Improvements

I read up that some of the improvements been done throughout the years.

Nissan Quest - 93 model
By kippbakr

1993 Nissan Quest XE 3dr Minivan

Amazing reliability...keep the oil changed regularly, the tires inflated and the gas tank filled, this "drives-like-a-car" minivan will take you further and longer for less. Tremendous cargo space is available when needed; the foldup-slide forward middle seat opens up a sumptuous cavern that has moved its share of tonnage. The V-6 engine is a peppy road burner, yet still delivers 22-26 mpg on the highway after 150K miles, if you have the proper foot for it.

Favorite Features

Sliding side door, slide-forward middle seat give unparalled access to loading & unloading cargo - be they kids or crates...and the standard audio system is unbelievably awesome for this class. Rear seat 2nd controller for personal A/C is very nice for passengers.

Suggested Improvements

Driver's side rear entry, better 3rd seat removal/storage. Right now, this thing is a boat anchor and difficult to remove or set in place since it must be positioned as the MIDDLE seat (sliding seat = rear seat with all seats configured.