1993 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
The Title Says It All!
By luv on 02/24/10 17:34 PM (PST)

1993 Nissan Quest Minivan XE 3dr Minivan

The vehicle has been reliable and it did not fail to start/run even in minus 40-50 Celsius! I will be sad to let her go, because we're getting another vehicle.

The perfect Van
By Mark on 07/30/09 09:09 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Quest Minivan XE 3dr Minivan

I bought this van with 125,000km on it about 2002 or so. I now have 400,000km on it in 2009 and it continues to still run strong. Replace the usual brakes and shocks twice. Luckily the engine studs were done before I bought it. Lately it has some engine hesitation and starts on the second try. Not figured that out yet. Anybody have any ideas?

Built Proof
By Soundtek on 01/11/07 00:12 AM (PST)

1993 Nissan Quest Minivan XE 3dr Minivan

Just bought this van, with 235,300 miles on it. I've added another 600 miles in the 3 weeks of owning it. Runs well most of the time (minor warming up hesitation problem). Drives like a car. Excellent performance and fuel economy on the highway (@55mph). Clean easy to read dash. It only has minor leaks (expected). Body still in great shape. Feels like it easily has another 100,000 miles it it. I love this VAN! (can't talk about the radio, it does not have one)

A great car
By Pup Golden on 05/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Quest Minivan XE 3dr Minivan

I had no problems with my Quest except for normal wear and tear. I've heard of them Rolling in the dessert and everyone being ok. I know from experience how it handles in a wreck and I'm pround of it. I love this car!

Quest is a good family van!
By Alohagal on 09/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Quest Minivan XE 3dr Minivan

We purchased our Quest because we had a Honda Accord and were expecting our third child. We needed the room and decided to look for a family van. Although we were and still are Honda fans, we can safely say that the Quest has been very reliable and an truly great van for us. We are now up to 113,000 miles and it's still running like a charm. Only complaint is the rear lights do tend to go out often, and Nissan hasn't been helpful in that area. Overall a great car!

Can't Kill it
By sskak on 07/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Quest Minivan XE 3dr Minivan

My 93' Quest has 152,000 and is still going strong. I love it so much, I purchased a 2000 Quest. The problem is my 1993 runs better than my 2000. I was going to sell the 93' after I had to replace the studs at the manifold, break system, shocks, and repair the A/C, but it looks like I am going to get rid of the 2000. You just can't kill this 93' Quest.

Reliability and Quality is the Key to Me
By sterb on 05/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Quest Minivan XE 3dr Minivan

155,000 miles and it still looks great. We're hoping to keep it 4 more years. The only major problem we had is the pipe that attaches to the manifold had a broken bolt about 6 months ago. It cost dearly, because my mechanic (very honest) told me the Quest's were notorious for broken studs all along the manifold. He had to replace the whole thing. If you are interested in this vehicle, check to see if they had been replaced.

Nissan Quest - 93 model
By kippbakr on 03/03/02 11:08 AM (PST)

1993 Nissan Quest Minivan XE 3dr Minivan

Amazing reliability...keep the oil changed regularly, the tires inflated and the gas tank filled, this "drives-like-a-car" minivan will take you further and longer for less. Tremendous cargo space is available when needed; the foldup-slide forward middle seat opens up a sumptuous cavern that has moved its share of tonnage. The V-6 engine is a peppy road burner, yet still delivers 22-26 mpg on the highway after 150K miles, if you have the proper foot for it.