Used 1993 Nissan Quest XE Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:

The Title Says It All!
By luv

1993 Nissan Quest Minivan XE 3dr Minivan

The vehicle has been reliable and it did not fail to start/run even in minus 40-50 Celsius! I will be sad to let her go, because we're getting another vehicle.

The perfect Van
By Mark

1993 Nissan Quest Minivan XE 3dr Minivan

I bought this van with 125,000km on it about 2002 or so. I now have 400,000km on it in 2009 and it continues to still run strong. Replace the usual brakes and shocks twice. Luckily the engine studs were done before I bought it. Lately it has some engine hesitation and starts on the second try. Not figured that out yet. Anybody have any ideas?

Favorite Features

Rear air cond. Comfortable seats. Huge cargo cap.

Suggested Improvements

Engine studs should be more sturdy!

Built Proof
By Soundtek

1993 Nissan Quest Minivan XE 3dr Minivan

Just bought this van, with 235,300 miles on it. I've added another 600 miles in the 3 weeks of owning it. Runs well most of the time (minor warming up hesitation problem). Drives like a car. Excellent performance and fuel economy on the highway (@55mph). Clean easy to read dash. It only has minor leaks (expected). Body still in great shape. Feels like it easily has another 100,000 miles it it. I love this VAN! (can't talk about the radio, it does not have one)

Favorite Features

Cargo space. Car feel. Still quiet ride. Clean easy to read dash. Very Reliable. Seats are comfortable, for the age.

Suggested Improvements

Better removal/storage to middle bench - it's a boat anchor. Be able to completely remove sliding bench. Drivers side passenger door. Give it better in town fuel economy. Keep the clear dash layout. The 2005 & 06 cars & vans I've driven are ugly.

A great car
By Pup Golden

1993 Nissan Quest Minivan XE 3dr Minivan

I had no problems with my Quest except for normal wear and tear. I've heard of them Rolling in the dessert and everyone being ok. I know from experience how it handles in a wreck and I'm pround of it. I love this car!

Favorite Features

I love the bucket seats in the front, they are SO comfortable.

Suggested Improvements

Give it more get go and better gas milage (16 in town)

Quest is a good family van!
By Alohagal

1993 Nissan Quest Minivan XE 3dr Minivan

We purchased our Quest because we had a Honda Accord and were expecting our third child. We needed the room and decided to look for a family van. Although we were and still are Honda fans, we can safely say that the Quest has been very reliable and an truly great van for us. We are now up to 113,000 miles and it's still running like a charm. Only complaint is the rear lights do tend to go out often, and Nissan hasn't been helpful in that area. Overall a great car!

Favorite Features

Removable middle seat, offers lots of cargo space when needed. Lots of room for two car seats and other passengers without feeling crammed in.

Suggested Improvements

Nissan really needs to improve the electrical system in the rear light area. I see other Nissan's with the same problem. They need to get this right!