Select a different vehicle  
Recently Viewed
There are no recently viewed vehicles to display

Average Consumer Rating 62 Total Reviews
Write a review

Interior Design
Exterior Design
Build Quality
Try this for your 1st 4WD
By back2nissan on
1995 Nissan Pathfinder XE 4dr SUV 4WD
This our 1st Pathfinder. Really like it so far. Not a real prtty car but that's part of the appeal. Wife drives it primarily. Did well in the big snow here in the NE with one exception. All season tires work 90% of time. We tried the other 10% and the right tires would have fixed that. Good traction in ice. Ideal for a family of 4. Our family of 5 (all average) a tad tight. We've put on just shy of 20,000 mi. just since April with no major problems. We have a little buzz in the steering column at about 2,800-3000 RPMs(?) Body is free of rust even though it spent several years in NY State.
Favorite Features
The 4wd traction. Utilitarian looks. Decent sound system. Reliability
Suggested Improvements
Cup holder poorly placed and flimsy and can't be replaced by itself.
Recommend (0) (1)
Report it
Comments (0) Post a Comment
Post a Comment

You must be signed in to post a comment.


Nearby Inventory Zip Code UPDATE