Used 2012 Nissan Juke Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Nissan Juke - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:

Most Helpful|
Fun ride
By blt6

2012 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

No real surprises with my juke. The mileage is around 27 overall with 50% city driving. Peppy, agile and easy to maneuver parking lots. Seat is very comfortable snd supportive. Managed to fit an office chair in the hatch, but is tight back there.

Favorite Features

Turbo power, go cart like drive, styling. Intellegent key should be available on all cars.

Suggested Improvements

Better interior lighting, especially rear seat and glovebox. Carpeting feels cheap. Engine sound at start is rattly. Would like remote start option.

Nissan compensation
By sec2011juke

2012 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Juke owners seem to mostly be in agreement that their cars are not getting the mpg numbers that were advertised. Mine should be getting 30mpg highway and it it does well to get to 23.5. MANY other auto makers have had models with this problem and they have compensated owners for the problem. WHY is Nissan refusing? Dealerships I've spoken to say they get regular complaints about the Juke mpg; the internet is loaded with customer compaints. I was advised to call the 1-800-Nissan1 by my dealership to try to get some compensation. When I called, I was told that there is NOTHING offered to resolve this problem. [non-permissible content removed].

"Dont Watch the gas gauge is Right!"
By speedboat2

2012 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Other reviews regarding poor gas mileage is what I found to be true. Fun car to drive, especially with the turbo that all models have, but gas mileage is bad. Alot of plastic parts inside that I can see not lasting the lie of the vehicle.

2012 juk gas mileage
By lexiw6

2012 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I've had my 2012 nearly a year. One of my main decisions was the gas mileage and the unique look. I love my car, it is fun to drive, however I am extremely disappointed in the mpg i drive mostly in town and get about 22mpg. When driving the hwy she gets about 24-25. I would like to find out how some others get a much better gas mileage.

Did I get "Juked" ???
By kamir1990

2012 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I bought this car for my wife as it as time to replace her Hummer H3 with a more fuel practical vehicle. I have the AWD SV CVT automatic model. The car is a blast to drive in any of the 3 modes and the looks are in a class of it's own... but it stops there. The vehicle does not even come close to the MPG rating of "30" Hwy, and I have tried different driving techniques to try to make it happen. The best it will get is 25.5 period! This was one of my deciding factors and it was not accurate. I have noticed we had to look at 3 Jukes to find a consistent paint quality as most had "orange peel" issues. All in all a fun car to drive, but there are nicer MPG models out there.

Favorite Features

AWD, Interior design. Fun to drive. Comfortable seating.

Suggested Improvements

Auto headlamps should be a standard feature. Remote start is not offered. The turbo takes too long to spool up. Stop charging extra for features that should come with a 28K car. Center armrest,cargo cover,cargo net,fog lights! Be honest about the posted fuel economy.