Follow Up to June17th review.
By JET on
2009 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
In my original review, I mentioned that the brakes produced a strange feel just before a complete stop and immediately after acceleration. I took my truck in to the local Az Nissan dealer to have the oil changed and to check the condition of the brakes. I also wanted them to check the driver's side sun visor because it seemed loose and does not stay against the windshield. When I went to pick up the truck, the service manager told me that these conditions were observed with other like vehicles on the lot and that the condition was considered as being normal. If you purchase one of these 2009 Frontiers and expect the dealer to "fix" these conditions, think again. They were no help at all.
Favorite Features
Other than the conditions stated above, I love my truck. It looks great and runs great. If it were not for the two conditions above, I would highly recommend the 2009 Nissan Frontier to friends and family.
Suggested Improvements
I feel if Nissan changed the bushings on the rear axle where it mounts to the frame, they may be able to eliminate the condition I am experiencing with my truck. Unless it is considered a safety issue, I don't feel they are motivated to resolve this condition.