2004 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Nissan Frontier Crew Cab
By okstatecwby on 03/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

I recently purchased the Nissan Frontier Crew Cab at a Dealer in Tulsa,OK. I went from a Silverado Ext Cab to this smaller truck. At first I wasn't sure if I could adjust to the size but with the options available on the truck I purchased I was amazed! I thought I would want a automatic which I was accustomed to but when I got the manual it was even better. I enjoy the Frontier because it is very comfortable, sporty, great gas mileage, and makes a great work truck. Even for a commute of 45 mins or more to work the Frontier gets the job done.

OK
By parangaricutirimicua on 03/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab SC-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

No too bad for me because no one knows when I cannot write because no one know a word in Dutch

I Love My Nissan
By MyklH on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab SC-V6 4WD LB (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I saw this truck early in 2003 and knew immediately that it was the truck for me. Great looking, plenty of power, room for the kids (I'm a single daddy). It is the best all around non- full size truck that I've ever seen. It is a beauty, performs awesome in all terrain types, and is comfy and built rock solid. My son really digs this truck too and we expect to have MANY years of fun in this baby. Buy one, you won't be sorry.

GOOD LOOKING TRUCK
By sierravera on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Nice truck so far no problems at all the only complaints I have is the MPG!! is really bad for a 4 cyl. I only get like 20/22 miles per gallon and is a 15gal. tank Im only able to put 12 gallons and I get 283 miles the most before I have to gas up again, wind noise in the cabin, the door seals are bad and you hear the wind noise,the rear seat area is really small, and engine is a bit noisy it consumes al least 1/2 qtr. of oil when reaches 3,000 miles, mine has 3100 miles on it and the oil chg, is due @ 3,750 miles, maybe is because is not broken in yet, I'll keep my fingers cross 'til its first oil change.and beyond that.;)

mytruck
By rayh on 02/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 4WD LB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

The Frontier longbed doesn't have a very tight turning radius, so I find myself backing up to get centered in parking spots; average gas mileage is around 16; I'm not a large guy but even with the steering wheel all the way up it still catches my legs getting in and out. Although it has 4 doors, there's very little leg-room in back. My child- seat in the back is only inches from the front seat, so I have to get the kid out side-saddle, and he can kick me upside the head any time he wants. The inside was obviously not designed by or for anyone in North America.

2004 Nissan Frontier
By dougiefresh321 on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab LE-V6 Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I love this truck. It was refreshing to see that a car company did not drop their design team on their heads like with the American car designers. Buy American? Don't think so. Buy Nissan and be happy.

great truck
By mabinkley on 02/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent truck no complaint from me. never had a problem with it. It has hauled everything i have wanted to haul.

2004 Nissan SC-6 4D is GREAT
By trigger557 on 01/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab SC-V6 4WD LB (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Great TRUCK and highly recommend it. Crew Cab SC-v6 and Long Bed options are the way to go. Love the purchase.

Nissan rocksnroll but doesnt fall down
By yellowsnoopy on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This truck is great. It does every thing I tell it too and then some. Handles awesome in the snow and on the dry roads. The best part, is that I am a single mom and all four of my children fit perfectly. We hit the river and the snow and everywhere in between in my perfect truck. We all feel so very safe in our truck, thanx Nissan.

frontier my second
By Carlton m on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 4WD LB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

My first frontier was a supercharge,I loved the leather seats and the six disc cd changer that I did not get with the sports package.I love the truck style and some features I wish that it had more standard luxury features,but I do like our truck alot.2004 with the sports package.